Page 1 of 2
hi guys,
i know there's probably a thread for this, but it's really hard to find exactly what i'm looking for with the searchbar.
i was wondering if any of you know of any other ways to shoot tequila. it's my friend's birthday tonight, and we'll be getting the usual salt, tequila, lime (or lemon), but i was wondering if any of you have had any other variations of tequila shots.
thanks a lot!
The only way to shoot tequila is with a gun. It's fucking nasty.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Cut your hand with a blade, and sprinkle shards of glass on your hand. Lick the glass, take the shot, suck the blood.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Put it in a glass. Drink it. Repeat.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
If you get some sambuca, pour the shot, set it on fire, lick the palm of your hand and put it onto the flaming shot glass so it sticks to your hand, lift it up (whilst stuck to your hand) and then shot it from there.
There are many different ways to do this (gas chambers) but this is the most simple way.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Just make tequila Sunrise upon Tequila Sunrise, you'll soon get sloshed enough.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
jello shots?
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Tequila photos. 3 shots of tequila one after the other, get someone to photo the resulting facial expression, lulz ensue.
MANCHESTER UNITED
Quote by bleedandblister
hi guys,
i know there's probably a thread for this, but it's really hard to find exactly what i'm looking for with the searchbar.

Then use the Search Function. Its located in that bar at the top of the page, under what forum/thread/etc that you are in.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Worst shit I have ever drank.

"No mate, I don't want to lick salt of my hand, I just want a fucking shot."
Dump tequila. Be a man and drink whiskey.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak

this man has the right idea
Everyday things change..

Basically they stay the same.
Quote by gunsnroses#1
vodka anyone?

You certainly are a real man if you can take a lot of vodka in your system.
But considering how much it stings, Whiskey is the more manly choice Vodka is tasteless and its sting is only half the sting if Whiskey (IMO).

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
shot of tequila followed by a bottle of beer (we usually use desperados, but any 300ml-ish bottle will do), another shot, another bottle and a final shot of vodka/whiskey/tequila

first person to do the round-of-5 wins.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
You certainly are a real man if you can take a lot of vodka in your system.
But considering how much it stings, Whiskey is the more manly choice Vodka is tasteless and its sting is only half the sting if Whiskey (IMO).

Being in college and not being 21 is the worst, because there's only cheap ass bartons or something. And I don't use chasers, but there's only been one time where I just couldn't handle the vodka anymore. Bad night
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Dempsey68
shot of tequila followed by a bottle of beer (we usually use desperados, but any 300ml-ish bottle will do), another shot, another bottle and a final shot of vodka/whiskey/tequila

first person to do the round-of-5 wins.

I'm 80% sure I'd be puking after the fifth round.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
if you get dark tequila, i've done shots of that with cinnamon on your hand instead of salt.
Quote by brandon369852
Being in college and not being 21 is the worst, because there's only cheap ass bartons or something. And I don't use chasers, but there's only been one time where I just couldn't handle the vodka anymore. Bad night

I puked 2 times due to alcohol. Vodka was to blame in both incidents. The stuff is evil. I always say that I'm never going to drink vodka again. The problem is that a bottle always seems to turn up when I'm already too drunk to care for my oaths. I also lose the taste fairly quickly when I'm drinking.
I always feel pathetic after. I don't mind the puking, it's the pride that really suffers.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Jul 22, 2011,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
I'm 80% sure I'd be puking after the fifth round.

amateur
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
I puked 2 times due to alcohol. Vodka was to blame in both incidents. The stuff is evil. I always say that I'm never going to drink vodka again. The problem is that a bottle always seems to turn up when I'm already too drunk to care for my oaths. I also lose the taste fairly quickly when I'm drinking.

I've never puked, and only blacked out once (rum, vodka, and beer was to blame for this). And denouncing vodka is a bad idea, you'll be out a lot of money when you're older
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Oosh.
Put it in a glass. Drink it.Shake head. Repeat.

fixed
Quote by brandon369852
I've never puked, and only blacked out once (rum, vodka, and beer was to blame for this). And denouncing vodka is a bad idea, you'll be out a lot of money when you're older

I can always use Whiskey instead

Quote by Dempsey68
amateur

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Obviously, you've never been stonecold drunk on tequila, you wimp.

OT: There's really not a whole lot of ways to do tequila shots. Personally, I prefer to down them, one after the other.
Or I'll mix tequila with Mt. Dew or other pop that compliments the flavor well.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Obviously, you've never been stonecold drunk on tequila, you wimp.

I'm not getting into an argument over alcohol.
EDIT: Goddamn it, I can't resist I'm just going to say one thing:
I don't know how drunk it gets you, but I'm fairly certain that people have the most trouble drinking whiskey (taste). But if we're talking about how drunk something gets you, there's no beating vodka.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
I'm not getting into an argument over alcohol.
EDIT: Goddamn it, I can't resist I'm just going to say one thing:
I don't know how drunk it gets you, but I'm fairly certain that people have the most trouble drinking whiskey (taste). But if we're talking about how drunk something gets you, there's no beating vodka.

you ever heard of everclear? or jaeger? or goldschlagger?
and tequila ****s you up waaayyyy more than vodka...

Yeah I blacked out on vodka once.

Woke up in the middle of the night, puked over myself but was so out of it just hit the pillow again.

Basically I slept in my own vomit 8 hours straight. Got up a few times to puke during the night.

That was one hell of a party....
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
Quote by vanhailin
tequila ****s you up waaayyyy more than vodka...

say what ? Even though they usually have the same alchool %, tequila is waaaay easier to drink.. Vodka = poison
Quote by BrunoMoz
say what ? Even though they usually have the same alchool %, tequila is waaaay easier to drink.. Vodka = poison

all you people are so backwards!!! i find tequila soo ****ing hard to put down say 4 shots in a row, but i can drink midgrade vodka like its water. i agree that shit like brunetts, mccormicks and bartons are disgusting and difficult to down, but no more than tequila!

do it through your eye

yes i am serious
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by vanhailin
all you people are so backwards!!! i find tequila soo ****ing hard to put down say 4 shots in a row, but i can drink midgrade vodka like its water. i agree that shit like brunetts, mccormicks and bartons are disgusting and difficult to down, but no more than tequila!

Of course you can drink vodka like water. That's the point - it's supposed to be tasteless. In fact, that's what kills me every time. I'm already drunk enough to have no sense of taste so I start drinking vodka like water. Next thing you know I'm lying in a ditch puking. (The stories how I get the stuff are always hilarious though )
I'm not going to lie, I have almost no experience with tequila but it tastes like shit to me and I've only seen the ladies drink it so far.

It's every mans opinion I guess but I like to look at it like this (Just for the lulz):
Tequila: Happy unicorn tears
Whiskey: Blood of your fallen enemies dissolved in their tears.

And I have no idea what 'brunetts, mccormicks and bartons' or 'everclear? or goldschlagger?' are. I'm just a teen, not an alcohol expert. The only things I know of are:
Beer, Wine, Whiskey, Jagermeister, Vodka, Tequilla, Stock.

EDIT: Googled a bit, found out that brunetts, mccormicks and bartons are all vodka. I again, learnt something new today.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Put it in your guacamole.

epicmealtime.jpg
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by Guitarman015
Put it in your guacamole.

epicmealtime.jpg

Jack Daniels custom sauce! Love 'em.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak

And I have no idea what 'brunetts, mccormicks and bartons'

All cheap vodka brands.
or 'everclear? or goldschlagger?' are. I'm just a teen, not an alcohol expert. The only things I know of are:
Beer, Wine, Whiskey, Jagermeister, Vodka, Tequilla, Stock.

Everclear is 95% alcohol, I don't remember how strong Goldschlagger is, but it has gold flakes in it, and it tastes OK.

But yeah, anybody who says "nothing gets you more drunk than ________" (insert any alcohol but Everclear and Golden Grain) is downright wrong, and the numbers prove it.
Quote by Butt Rayge

Quote by doomded
All cheap vodka brands.

Everclear is 95% alcohol, I don't remember how strong Goldschlagger is, but it has gold flakes in it, and it tastes OK.

But yeah, anybody who says "nothing gets you more drunk than ________" (insert any alcohol but Everclear and Golden Grain) is downright wrong, and the numbers prove it.

95%. And it's used as a drink?! Yeah, I guess THAT would get you more drunk that vodka, I'm not gonna argue with that. You guys really mean business when it comes to alcohol. Too much for me anyway.Well played, sir.

EDIT: Wikipedia says that Goldschlagger has 45 - 50%

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
95%. And it's used as a drink?! Yeah, I guess THAT would get you more drunk that vodka, I'm not gonna argue with that. You guys really mean business when it comes to alcohol. Too much for me anyway.Well played, sir.

Not many people can drink it straight. Personally, I mix it 50/50 with Hawaiian Punch. Can barely taste the alcohol, and its about as strong as vodka/whiskey/etc.
Quote by Butt Rayge

Page 1 of 2