Thought this would be fun...

Hoobastank
Avril Lavigne's first album (can't remember the title...been years since I've actually listened to it)
Nickelback's Silver Side Up and The Long Road
Maroon 5's Songs About Jane...actually...I'm not all that ashamed of that one.
I'm with you on Maroon 5's album. That is some really good shit.

In the same vein, I think Bruno Mars's singles are fantastic. Everything he touches turns to gold. That said, his lyrics are complete garbage.
Whether I am a hungry rabbit or a frightened carrot, my home is the same.
hoobastanks song 'the reason' has been a guilty pleasure for years! great song, other than that i dont care for them much
I kind of dig some of Kesha's stuff. Really really ashamed of it to. I find it to be kind of catchy.
Because deep down, I know you want to:

My Youtube Channel

Constructive criticism is always welcomed.
Have a little self respect and be proud of the music that you like. Anyone who criticizes you on that is shortsighted.
I'M A COWBOY
songs about jane was a really good album. adam levine's poppy voice is the only thing that turns people off to them, but dammit the band is tight, the lyrics are good (for the most part) and the music is funk funk funky.

sk8r boi was one of the first songs i learned to play on guitar ha ha. smh.
Quote by dontstopblevin
I'm with you on Maroon 5's album. That is some really good shit.

In the same vein, I think Bruno Mars's singles are fantastic. Everything he touches turns to gold. That said, his lyrics are complete garbage.

Agreed.

hoobastanks song 'the reason' has been a guilty pleasure for years! great song, other than that i dont care for them much

I find that they have really catchy songs that tend to be able to pump me up pretty well. Lyrics are terrible though...

Have a little self respect and be proud of the music that you like. Anyone who criticizes you on that is shortsighted.

Eh...I'm proud of the things I like that aren't cheesy and made for 12 year old girls.

Didn't we have a thread about this today already?

Not that I saw...

adam levine's poppy voice is the only thing that turns people off to them

His voice is actually the reason I like them. I think he has one of the best voices out there (at least as far as pop music is concerned). The song he did with Kanye "Heard Em Say" is easily my favorite Kanye song.
You guys should probably be ashamed of all the music you listen to.
I'm an asshole.
I love Taylor Swift's Fearless, but I am not ashamed.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by sloppyjoe24
Threads like this are the reason why I stopped coming to UG.

Hmmm...you seem to be here. Fail.
Quote by amosrock
Quote by sloppyjoe24
Threads like this are the reason why I stopped coming to UG.
Hmmm...you seem to be here. Fail.
This type of thread has been done shit loads of times, but i'll give it a go.

Jonas Brothers
Avril Lavigne
The Exploited
Fall Out Boy
Limp Bizkit
Busted
McFly

Beat that.
Jonas Brother and Mc Fly ?..
whoops
You'll gonna me miss me when i'm gone....