How do you think it would sound i'm just curious because my friend was at a bar the other day and they performed this with a female vocalist and he said it kicked ass but he was wasted and knows nothing about music. Also i can't find any decent youtube vids so i figure i would come here and get your opinion. Thanks.
if she sings like amy lee then i suppose it can be alright, feminine but with a growl if needs be.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Well there are a good amount of female vocalists that can get that strong gritty sound. But how would it sound you ask? We can only imagine. No one would be able to tell how Tiny Tim sounded if they never heard him, and how Susan Boyle sounded if they never heard her.
Obv Skullivan i'm more worried about is it even possible to sound decent even with the best female singer because it is such a gritty guy tone :P
Quote by coolkid1095
Obv Skullivan i'm more worried about is it even possible to sound decent even with the best female singer because it is such a gritty guy tone :P

Well of course, not trying to be rude. But there are amazing female singers out there, I can actually recall an interview in Guitar World with Brian Johnson and Angus Young. The interviewer posed the question "Is there really anything that the AC/DC guys were looking for in a singer?"
Angus: "Well we weren't looking for a new Bon Scott, we were just looking for someone who could rock, then we found Brian"
Brian: "Yeah, when you're playing with AC/DC you don't need to sound like anyone else. You just get the feel of everything and it all comes together perfectly."
Interviewer: "With that being said, is there anyone that CAN pull off a good Bon Scott?"
Brian: "Well believe it or not, it was a girl. And boy could she wail.
Angus: "You sure she wasn't doing something else to you?"

I didn't memorize this but I went and got the issue and and copied it onto the article, in case you were wondering how I "recalled" this. And I included the last line for fun.
Thx Skullivan AC/DC is my favourite band and Angus and Malcolm really inspired me to start guitar more than anyone else
I personally think it would sound great if they chose a good singer.
With the right female singer and players you can take any song and make it awesome. Might have to make it your own style but that's what makes music even more fun!