Okay, did anyone else ever at one point think Chuck Mangione was just a character on King Of The Hill. Up until a few weeks ago, I didn't even know he was a real person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWSevt_i51w

Am I just a total dumbass?

I've always known he's real, but that's only because I remember watching I Love the 70s at some point, and I didn't start watching King of the Hill until a couple years ago.

Side note, his always turning a song into Feels So Good is hilarious.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
bitch, i knew of Chuck Mangione waaay before i started watching King of the Hill. though i don't think i'de ever heard any of his music, i just knew the name. though i still haven't any of his songs other than "Feels So Good."
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by The Madcap
Okay, did anyone else ever at one point think Chuck Mangione was just a character on King Of The Hill. Up until a few weeks ago, I didn't even know he was a real person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWSevt_i51w

Am I just a total dumbass?

Dude, this is weird. My friend who's attending university with me this September just introduced me to Chuck about two days ago.
I'm still looking for Buckley in real life...
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
have none of you ever looked for records at a thrift shop? pretty much every other one is a Chuck Mangione record. and for that i despise him.
Having never seen King of the Hill I didn't know he was a character on it.

Slightly off topic: That being said, Children of Sanchez is a badass tune.
I pride myself on my humility.
I always knew he was a real person, though the only thing I really know about him is that he was on King of the Hill.
Quote by uhh_me?
have none of you ever looked for records at a thrift shop? pretty much every other one is a Chuck Mangione record. and for that i despise him.

a record? is that the little thing, and you put it in the machine with the big horn on the top, and sometimes for no reason all of the ribbons come out of it and it doesn't work?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
We did a Chuck Mangione show in marching band two years back. (We didn't play Feels So Good though, I had to wait until I was in our school jazz combo) I had never heard of him then, because I never watched King of the Hill. When I found out he was on the show, I just about blew a gasket.
Quote by Trowzaa
I can't look at anything starting with BB and not thinking big busty.
Big Busty Queefing.
I have some of his albums so I knew he was real and I can't stand watching king of the hill so I didn't even know he was in the show
Quote by uhh_me?

Weird...

Here, every other record is either Kenny Loggins or Loggins and Messina.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
I was surprised when I found out he was an actual person. I always assumed he was just a fictional character.
Quote by Cap'n Braid
Weird...

Here, every other record is either Kenny Loggins or Loggins and Messina.

yeah, it is either Mangione or Herb Alpert in every single bin. there might actually be more Herb Alpert now that i think about it.

I did a marching band show of his music so I know.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by uhh_me?
yeah, it is either Mangione or Herb Alpert in every single bin. there might actually be more Herb Alpert now that i think about it.

I have a soft spot for Herb Alpert

I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
no, he was a character on KOTH, then they gave this weird guy plastic surgery.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Hahaha yeah I knew he was real.

In fact, that's the reason I found that episode so funny.
Balls.
I didn't know he was a real person until about two-three years ago

CHICK MANGIONE!?
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Last edited by Scutchington at Jul 22, 2011,