I have a washburn n4, krank rev jr pro, and a digitech rp90 pedal id like to get that screaming sound that he has in songs like save me or like the solo in so far away
thanks dustin
Alright well first off this would belong in one of the guitar forums. But I've gone for that sound too, and I've found a lot of distortion with scooped mids will usually do the trick.
Rock on or die

Guitarist 5 years, Had purpose in life 5 years

Quote by angusfan16
My name is NOT Anus Fan!
sorry about that, I wasn't sure where to put it. And thanks! by scooping mids to you mean turn the mid to 0?
Quote by dopelope
Try the Mesa Dual Rectifier amp model on the pedal.

probably a noob question, but how would I do that?
Quote by iamdustin
probably a noob question, but how would I do that?

The pedal models different amps. Read your manual. This little pedal has taken me months to figure out. If you press the edit buttons(up or down on the left side of the screen) press up until the LED that says amp/distortion is highlighted. These are the amp models. The mesa one is the small r (r1-r9)The higher the number, the more distortion. You'll probably get the best modern amp sounds out of that amp model or the digitech solo amp model(O1-O9). Hope this helps. Its hard to explain without being able to actually point to things.
Quote by dopelope
The pedal models different amps. Read your manual. This little pedal has taken me months to figure out. If you press the edit buttons(up or down on the left side of the screen) press up until the LED that says amp/distortion is highlighted. These are the amp models. The mesa one is the small r (r1-r9)The higher the number, the more distortion. You'll probably get the best modern amp sounds out of that amp model or the digitech solo amp model(O1-O9). Hope this helps. Its hard to explain without being able to actually point to things.
Thanks allot!