Hey y'all, my band was recently offered the chance to participate in a Battle of the Bands in our area. The thing is, there are 5 spots, and 8 bands want to be a part of it.

So the guy who set it up set up a voting system on their website to see which bands should move into the battle. There is also some kind of an award for first place in this voting.

We REALLY need your support, Pit. We've been trying to get in to record an EP for a while now, but the funds keep escaping us. Please take the time to go to the website and vote for my band "The Broken Resolve."

Link is here

I realize we're winning already, but the poll has only been open a day and the other bands haven't even started promoting it.

Thanks so much!

EDIT: You CAN vote unlimited times if you want to. Simply vote, refresh, vote, repeat. I'm not going to tell you to, I'm just putting it out there haha...
TABBERS WANTED
If you are interested, and are up to it, please PM me for more info on the song.
Yes, it's just one song in particular, theres no shredding or fast solos.
It is a mellow, instrumental, clean, song.
Last edited by JRib1216 at Jul 23, 2011,
I was expecting a video of you guys performing live or at least a song of your before I voted, but I'm feeling generous today. *Voted*
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by rockingamer2
I was expecting a video of you guys performing live or at least a song of your before I voted, but I'm feeling generous today. *Voted*

Thanks! Sorry about that, our last recorded material is from 2 1/2 years ago and it doesn't do much justice to the way we sound right now.
TABBERS WANTED
If you are interested, and are up to it, please PM me for more info on the song.
Quote by Andrea55
Voted and good luck, though you guys are winning so far by a landslide.

Yeah we have some crazy fans...also, one of them found out that you can vote, refresh, vote, repeat. So I think a lot of them are from him :\ I just don't want suggest anyone cheats the system.
TABBERS WANTED
Quote by JRib1216
Yeah we have some crazy fans...also, one of them found out that you can vote, refresh, vote, repeat. So I think a lot of them are from him :\ I just don't want suggest anyone cheats the system.

Really?

You'd think the contest officials would prevent that. It's the most basic thing you can do.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by rockingamer2
Really?

You'd think the contest officials would prevent that. It's the most basic thing you can do.

Haha yes, really. I was kind of surprised, myself, but oh well!
TABBERS WANTED
*voted* Good Luck dude.
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Quote by Argonaut
*voted* Good Luck dude.

Thanks! It'll be interesting to see how the voting turns out once the other bands realize it's available..
TABBERS WANTED
All I see is 'make sure you vote for your favorite band.' I don't see where I'm supposed to vote at.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
^ that.
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
Quote by ryan_nadon
All I see is 'make sure you vote for your favorite band.' I don't see where I'm supposed to vote at.

Quote by 007dude
^ that.

There should be a little poll box right above that text. if not, try refreshing?
TABBERS WANTED
Voted. Good luck.
Quote by CrucialGutchman

I'm not entirely sure why Obama doesn't just brows the Pit to stay up to date.
Quote by RockGuitarist09
Voted a few times, can't believe you can do that

I just don't want the OTHER bands to figure that out....
TABBERS WANTED
Quote by JRib1216
There should be a little poll box right above that text. if not, try refreshing?

nope. nothing. I think I see where the poll is supposed to go though. Sorry i can't vote for you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Voted for you, I find it kind of hilarious that some bands don't have any votes yet, while yours has around 400 now :"D

Good luck during the Battle of the Bands!
Thanks everyone! Keep up the good work and spread the word if you can!

UGH. Looks like the other bands discovered that you can vote multiple times...so go ahead if you want to!
TABBERS WANTED
Good luck! You're leading just by a few votes though.
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.

Quote by Smaratelj
Good luck! You're leading just by a few votes though.

Yeah, but overnight the other leading bands went from around 50 votes to where they are right now. So they, without a doubt, voted, refreshed, and voted again. Over and over and over.
TABBERS WANTED