What is the best heavy metal guitar with a odd shape, like a Ibanez Xiphos or Jackson Warrior, under 600 bucks used (plan on buying on ebay) in your opinion? Consider the guitar's shape, sound quality, action and durability. Thanks!
None of them.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
fender strat.

totally mental designing!
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Explorer or Mockingbird is about as far as I go in odd shapes. I don't consider them"metal"guitars, just unique.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
the ravelle is cool, and so is a mockingbird (used to be my favorite)

however, I really like the Rhodes shape. its different, without being too far removed from classic and it never really looks dated.
Pretty odd for a metal guitar eh?

The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
A V, Iceman or Explorer. SG if you want to consider that metul too
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by RockJohnnyBrol
What is the best heavy metal guitar with a odd shape, like a Ibanez Xiphos or Jackson Warrior, under 600 bucks used (plan on buying on ebay) in your opinion? Consider the guitar's shape, sound quality, action and durability. Thanks!

Im sellin a Dean Blue burst 79 remake ml on ebay its upgraded with a dimarzio super distorion pickup in bridge russian sprague tone cap in elecs special ed, with multi binding block inlays comes with case and original zebra pickup for $600 starting bid

amazing tones
Last edited by adam1231431 at Jul 28, 2011,