I saw a TrueLad post about a guitar site that the poster used having something about Mastodon't new album inspiring drunkeness and public nudity and i was just wonder what LAD from here posted that! Come forward LAD!
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by pitobodies
I saw a TrueLad post about a guitar site that the poster used having something about Mastodon't new album inspiring drunkeness and public nudity and i was just wonder what LAD from here posted that! Come forward LAD!

Never heard of them.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
You'll probably find a lot of people on this site (certainly the young British males) will lurk that site but generally not be the sort of people who contribute, because people who play guitar and listen to prog metal are generally not lad types
Quote by pitobodies

I was the first comment on it!
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch