Page 1 of 3
It's been that temperature here for the past 3 months.

Cry a river, build a bridge and get over it.
Quote by goest
It's been that temperature here for the past 3 months.

Cry a river, build a bridge and get over it.

Yeah, but people on the east coast have brains that require reasonable temperatures to function properly. We're not farm drones like Kansas natives.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Yeah, but people on the east coast have brains that require reasonable temperatures to function properly. We're not farm drones like Kansas natives.

POW!

....POW POW!
Quote by ethan_hanus
I swear, you yanks are the most whiny people ever when it comes to heat. This heat is just a average day in Texas.

*See genghis' brain comment*
Quote by genghisgandhi

Quote by ethan_hanus
I swear, you yanks are the most whiny people ever when it comes to heat. This heat is just a average day in Texas.

yanks, if i'm not mistaken, is a british slang term to refer to americans. he's admittedly a brit, you should've called him a wanker or something.

by the way, AZ is hot as ****ing hell too. tends to be about 85-90 that late as well. however, it's mostly dry, which is some relief compared to the humidity all up and down the east coast. i know your pain, i've visited NY/PA/GA in the summer before... all miserably humid and hot.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
Quote by darkfire_storm
yanks, if i'm not mistaken, is a british slang term to refer to americans. he's admittedly a brit, you should've called him a wanker or something.

by the way, AZ is hot as ****ing hell too. tends to be about 85-90 that late as well. however, it's mostly dry, which is some relief compared to the humidity all up and down the east coast. i know your pain, i've visited NY/PA/GA in the summer before... all miserably humid and hot.

In the South we call Northerners yanks, we could call ya'll yuppies, but that would just be mean.
Quote by ethan_hanus
In the South we call Northerners yanks, we could call ya'll yuppies, but that would just be mean.

ah, noted. not a fan of the south, dont know the lingo. still though, he's not a yank in any case =P
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
Quote by sporkman7
Sounds like you need to cool down.

with a FOG MACHINE

FSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is still being done?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by ethan_hanus

Yeah but if you whine about the cold somebody in Greenland could say the same about you.

Edit: I guess you said yanks so if you bitch about cold winter in Texas like my crazy relatives I will call you a whiny person because I live in Utah

(Utah isn't even that cold, I hate the heat, and I used to live in Texas)

Also, hot and humid> hot and dry
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Jul 22, 2011,
Quote by genghisgandhi
That's why all ya'll's brains are melted.

I'll have you know that the men who started the Pizza Hut chain of restaurants that you East Coasters all rave about were from my great state.

Suck on that, coffee straw.
Quote by goest
I'll have you know that the men who started the Pizza Hut chain of restaurants that you East Coasters all rave about were from my great state.

Suck on that, coffee straw.

Pizza Hut blows.
Quote by goest
thatsthejoke.jpg

So your state is responsible for shit pizza?

...why are you insulting your state like that?
Quote by SeveralSpecies
So your state is responsible for shit pizza?

...why are you insulting your state like that?

Because it has quite a lot worth insulting.

On the whole, though, I quite like it here.
Quote by goest
Because it has quite a lot worth insulting.

On the whole, though, I quite like it here.

Ah.

....carry on then.
Quote by genghisgandhi
None that fit in the situation as well as that one.

...you've got me there.
Quote by goest
...you've got me there.

'Cause I know you've got me going
Will you pardon me, my feelings are showing
I'm only saying....
Quote by ethan_hanus

I've been to Texas in the summer and while yes it is hot, right now in the northeast is just terrible. Today in Philadelphia it was 105 F with 90% humidity. So it felt like it was much hotter than that with the heat index. That is so much worse than dry heat.

The temperature on the field at the Phillies game at 7:00 PM was 121 F. That would be ****ing insane even if it was 1:00 PM
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 22, 2011,
Pennsylvania...reached 106 today....apparently broke a record. Hasn't been that hot in my town since 1918 :P

We need some thunderstorms!!!
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Meh, I'm used to this heat. Still don't like it though, I like the winters here a lot more than the summers. It got up to 106 when I was in Tallahassee, the climate is a bit more moderate here in South Florida but it's still really hot and humid.
Last edited by Masamune at Jul 22, 2011,
92 degrees is unbearable to you?
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
It's funny how the hottest it got here this entire month was 70 degrees Fahrenheit.

West coast rocks.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by classicrockboy
Pennsylvania...reached 106 today....apparently broke a record. Hasn't been that hot in my town since 1918 :P

We need some thunderstorms!!!

There was global warming in 1918 too!?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
As a brit living on the east coast, this is unbearable. Half 10 at night and 92 degrees. Hot anywhere else on the east?

Damn, it's hotter there than here in TN... That's new. It's a fairly cool night tonight, 82F.

Supposedly it got up to 110 in New York City today? I bet the whole town shut down, like what happens here when it snows. People are afraid to leave their houses.
Al Gore is taking his climate change hoax too far.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Jostry
It's funny how the hottest it got here this entire month was 70 degrees Fahrenheit.

West coast rocks.

I just got back from Napa Valley. Best weather I have ever experienced. Now I get 100 degree weather with humidity
Page 1 of 3