I need some advice pit. A couple days ago I lost my wallet. I looked everywhere in my house and vehicle and cannot find it anywhere. I really don't think it was stolen. The only important things that were in it were my license, social security card, health insurance card, atm card and $20. Has this happened to anyone else and what are the steps to replacing everything?
the "ONLY" important things it has is every important thing you own....
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
Quote by matt360

^^
yeah this has probably happened to somebody else

really though, if you've really looked everywhere and are totally certain it's gone, call your providers and let them know i think
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
I lost my wallet a couple years ago. It's a horrible feeling. But you'll have to start ordering new cards of everything you had in there.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Bad move keeping your social security card in there. Now you have to live with the potential threat of identity theft. Have fun with that.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Alert your bank, keep an eye on your credit, call the police. I've lost my wallet before, it can be a pain in the ass. My identity wasn't stolen, but I heard that stuff is a bitch. especially with your social out there. good luck!
Quote by son_of_bodom
Alert your bank, keep an eye on your credit, call the police. I've lost my wallet before, it can be a pain in the ass. My identity wasn't stolen, but I heard that stuff is a bitch. especially with your social out there. good luck!

^This. A million times, this.

You need to call the bank, have them cancel that card & send you another, figure out who it is in the government that you need to call to let them know that your social security card is out there (not sure if they will reassign you a new number or just tell you that you are boned, but they NEED to know so that you can prove it if someone does actually steal your identity) and you probably won't be able to get a new licence until you get the social security part worked out.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by doomded
^This. A million times, this.

You need to call the bank, have them cancel that card & send you another, figure out who it is in the government that you need to call to let them know that your social security card is out there (not sure if they will reassign you a new number or just tell you that you are boned, but they NEED to know so that you can prove it if someone does actually steal your identity) and you probably won't be able to get a new licence until you get the social security part worked out.

I'm pretty sure they don't issue you a new number, except in extreme cases (witness protection, etc.), but they should issue a new card for him.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Quote by matt360

Pretty much, someone gets your drivers license and social security number, and your screwed.

I'd start notifying whoever you can about the possibility of your identity being stolen.
My friend lost his wallet last year. He got it back 7 months or so later when his dopehead brother confessed to stealing it for the money. Damned druggies will steal anything, man, anything.
What's the point of living if you're not living a dream?