Hate

Love

Remember

And i don't want to miss you anymore

Still i'm stuck
Chained in place
In a house made of fire
In a town filled with ghosts

I'd love it if you would try and guess what the song is about and giving me your interpetation, i'm always interested to see if people understand my lyrics at all.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Last edited by Gord@k at Jul 23, 2011,
Don't worry about people not fully understanding what your songs are about. Everyone is entitled to their won interpretation. That's the beauty of poetry/lyrics. But anyways, since you asked I think this song is about being lonely after someone leaves. I think it could possibly be interpreted that the someone died. Anyways, I realy enjoyed this piece. The chorus ("but i'm just a ghost...") was my favorite part. I thought it was pretty clever. The ending bridge ("And I still..") was very powerful as well. The only line in the piece that I didn't like was "You're just 3 inches...". It just didn't do anything for me. It feels unneccessary. Anyways, nice job, man.

Crit mine please
Man Versus God
Quote by themarsvolta
Don't worry about people not fully understanding what your songs are about. Everyone is entitled to their won interpretation. That's the beauty of poetry/lyrics. But anyways, since you asked I think this song is about being lonely after someone leaves. I think it could possibly be interpreted that the someone died. Anyways, I realy enjoyed this piece. The chorus ("but i'm just a ghost...") was my favorite part. I thought it was pretty clever. The ending bridge ("And I still..") was very powerful as well. The only line in the piece that I didn't like was "You're just 3 inches...". It just didn't do anything for me. It feels unneccessary. Anyways, nice job, man.

Crit mine please
Man Versus God

Thanks for the crit, gave you my 2 cents.

And i really just want interpetations cause it's interesting to see if people find any meaning in my lyrics cause some of them could be seen as drug induced babbling. I'm not changing my lyrical style or anything for that so that's not for me to change anything really, just worded it poorly.
My gear:
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Malekko Chicklett

This was really interesting to read. It was well-written, and the lyrics were well-thought out. I have nothing more to say, really. Great job!

My interpretation: Basically the same as themarsvolta's.
Quote by DoubleN115
This was really interesting to read. It was well-written, and the lyrics were well-thought out. I have nothing more to say, really. Great job!

My interpretation: Basically the same as themarsvolta's.

Thanks alot! Very encouraging.
My gear:
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Malekko Chicklett