I'd go with the one that is set thru. neck thru may be more desireable, but they arent going to sound much different. the reason I'd suggest the set thru though is because you would be getting the floyd 1000 rather than the floyd special.
whats the difference between those floyds? was just about to ask about that lol
yeah i'd agree with his^^ assessment.

the frt-1000 is a korean-made version of the OFR. the special is too, but (as far as i'm aware) has zinc saddles and sustain block, so basically isn't as good.

that being said, either are (supposedly- i haven't checked this myself) a direct swap for a schaller-made ofr, so if you really cared, you could upgrade either to a really good trem. for example if the 350 is a lot cheaper than the 1000, it might make more sense to get it and then upgrade the trem later. assuming both guitars are built to the same quality (haven't tried them myself).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Woffelz
No Ibanez?

exactly thats the perfect choice for august burns red...they use the ibanez rga....if i were you i would go with a s model ibanez i havew a sas32ex and its the best looking and best playing guitar ive ever played for metal