and there was nothing to drink and after a few days you were very close to dying from dehydration, when suddenly somebody finds you and gives you a gallon of fresh water on the spot. If you start drinking as much as you can before you die, can you save yourself? Or are you doomed once you get to a certain point, even if you do get water?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Jostry
and there was nothing to drink and after a few days you were very close to dying from dehydration

would never happen because I'd be giving myself saltwater enemas.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Jostry
and there was nothing to drink and after a few days you were very close to dying from dehydration, when suddenly somebody finds you and gives you a gallon of fresh water on the spot. If you start drinking as much as you can before you die, can you save yourself? Or are you doomed once you get to a certain point, even if you do get water?

You could probably drink too much and make yourself sick, but I don't think it works the same as when you're starving to death then eat too much.