What's the best website to buy instruments?

I need a vox vfs5 pedal for my amp, problem is, where I live there a no music shops in the vicinity..
The only one is an hour away, and they said that I can't just order the pedal, I have to order like 300 € worth of stuff, and that they will chuck the pedal in (wtf).

So I need a trustworthy website to order it off of.

Thanks in advance.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
musicstore.com might help. thomann.de otherwise.
"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and i'm all out of bubblegum"
thomann or musicstore
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
^Do they ship abroad?

Cause I found what I'm looking for on the English one, but not the Italian one.

From what I've understood, Vox doesn't sell in Italy, that's why it's hard to find their stuff.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Krieger91
The only one is an hour away, and they said that I can't just order the pedal, I have to order like 300 € worth of stuff, and that they will chuck the pedal in (wtf).

Can't you just ask them to put it on their next order or something?

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
I've bought loads of stuff of ebay - as well as people selling off their used kit, there are loads of actual guitar shops who use it as their website. There may be a few horror stories out there about people who've been ripped off, but I'd be surprised if they count for even 0.01% of the total number of sales - and even if you did have any issues, ebay & paypal (their main payment method) have good protection programmes in place which are there to support the buyers.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
Can't you just ask them to put it on their next order or something?

I don't know when that could be, and I need it now..
Quote by Krieger91
^Do they ship abroad?

Cause I found what I'm looking for on the English one, but not the Italian one.

From what I've understood, Vox doesn't sell in Italy, that's why it's hard to find their stuff.

yup.free shipping on orders over €199 on thomann
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by mickmos1
Bes? Whats Bes????!!?!?!11

It's a mistake.

As is your writing of "what's" without the apostrophe.
It's a mistake.

As is your writing of "what's" without the apostrophe.

Excellently put. Typing errors prove humanity, grammatical errors prove a lack of education
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Thomann

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by GaryHB
Excellently put. Typing errors prove humanity, grammatical errors prove a lack of education

Why thank you.

And thanks everyone for the answers, Thomann looks pretty cool, I'l get it from there.