I rather liked it. The mood change at about 1:40 was really fantastic. I think that the only thing you might want to work on is the bass note. It sounded really muted to me. Aside from that, your technique looks really good and the song was definitely a fun listen. Fingerpicking has always escaped me, so I'm always impressed by guitarists who can play in this style.
Art of Motion!! This reminded me of Andy Mckee. All right, there isn't much for me to critique as it sounds amazing already.

I like the small riff (0:21) you throw in here and there. It gives a good kick. The dissonant notes that are added give it some variety as well, sort of like a knock you off your feet sorta feel. The key change part was pretty cool and I like what you did with the harmonic. And I think that even though the song was 2 min 30, the song was full and satisfying.
Sheeeeeet, that was great. Really not what I was expecting but very good.
[Gibson Explorer]
[Ibanez RG1XXV]
[Line6 PodHD]
[ENGL Retro Tube 100]
[Dunlop CryBaby]
Quote by Geldin
I rather liked it. The mood change at about 1:40 was really fantastic. I think that the only thing you might want to work on is the bass note. It sounded really muted to me. Aside from that, your technique looks really good and the song was definitely a fun listen. Fingerpicking has always escaped me, so I'm always impressed by guitarists who can play in this style.

Thanks! I'll take a look at that

Quote by Serenity RED
Art of Motion!! This reminded me of Andy Mckee. All right, there isn't much for me to critique as it sounds amazing already.

I like the small riff (0:21) you throw in here and there. It gives a good kick. The dissonant notes that are added give it some variety as well, sort of like a knock you off your feet sorta feel. The key change part was pretty cool and I like what you did with the harmonic. And I think that even though the song was 2 min 30, the song was full and satisfying.

Thank you for the nice words!
[quote="'[Azrael"]']Sheeeeeet, that was great. Really not what I was expecting but very good.

Thanks