Page 1 of 3
We have a saying in my country about men like him - the coyote of the desert likes to eat the heart of the young and the blood drips down to his children for breakfast, lunch and dinner and only the ribs will be broken in two....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnUOOZ1ONdA

(sorry about the cursing in this video. its not really that bad but if i should take it down let me know... )

post anything hilarious and Will Ferrell related.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Last edited by Harvey Swick at Jul 23, 2011,
I Loved Him In The Handgeover
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
yeah Old School is a great one and Anchorman is epic. just watched The Other Guys and found Ferrells character fairly awesome.

"gator needs his gat b**ch!"

I'm so glad this thread has been made: I've been watching a lot of clips of him on SNL this last week. As someone who has never seen any of his work outside his movies, I'm really loving finding this stuff. His ability to keep a straight face when everyone around him is cracking up is truly amazing, and when he does crack up, it's just hilarious.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
I think semi pro is one of the most underrated comedies in the last few years.
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
Quote by SG_dave
I expect lots of haters to appear soon. He doesn't seem to get much love around here unfortunately

yeah i was afraid of this but i think hes hilarious so...

i did it anyway!

and to the haters hatin, watch some of his SNL stuff and i challenge you to say he isnt funny

Quote by Weaponized
Great Odin's raven!

by the beard of Zeus!

Quote by Weaponized
Great Odin's raven!

Quote by Harvey Swick
by the beard of Zeus!

Great grandmother's spatula!

I've started working those into my everyday speech.

EDIT: Knights of Columbus that hurt!

Quote by Scumbag1792
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Jul 23, 2011,
great grandfathers corncob pipe!

Here's a scenario for ya, dad. Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good. Got a luscious V of hair going from my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and she goes, "Oh my god, I've had the old bull, now I want the young calf"

And she grabs me by the wiener.

Am I doin it right?
all from anchorman. any other good quotes?

Ribs. I had ribs for lunch, that's why I'm doing this.

How are you? You look awfully nice today. Maybe don't wear a bra next time... No, I was talking to you. No, not her. I don't know her name. What is it? Lanolin? Lanolin? Like sheep's wool?

What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.

Oh Audrey - I look like hell! I got bags under my eyes. What's that? Well if you were a man, I'd punch you. Punch you right in the mouth. That's bush. Bush league. YOU HEAR ME? AUDREY! LOOK AT ME! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Alright?

Eastbound and Down was fantastic

He wrote that or something

He acted in a bit too but well obviously he was overshadowed by the glory of

Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by UraniYum
Eastbound and Down was fantastic

He wrote that or something

He acted in a bit too but well obviously he was overshadowed by the glory of

yeah that show was pretty funny. watched a couple episodes. that same actor and Ferrell were pretty good in Land of the Lost

Terry Hoitz: No, I don't like you. I think you're a fake cop. The sound of your piss hitting the urinal, it sounds feminine. If you were in the wild, I would attack you, even if you weren't in my food chain. I would go out of my way to attack you. If I were a lion and you were a tuna, I would swim out in the middle of the ocean and freaking eat you and then I'd bang your tuna girlfriend.

Allen Gamble: OK, first off: a lion, swimming in the ocean. Lions don't like water. If you placed it near a river or some sort of fresh water source, that make sense. But you find yourself in the ocean, 20 foot wave, I'm assuming off the coast of South Africa, coming up against a full grown 800 pound tuna with his 20 or 30 friends, you lose that battle, you lose that battle 9 times out of 10. And guess what, you've wandered into our school of tuna and we now have a taste of lion. We've talked to ourselves. We've communicated and said 'You know what, lion tastes good, let's go get some more lion'. We've developed a system to establish a beach-head and aggressively hunt you and your family and we will corner your pride, your children, your offspring.

Terry Hoitz: How you gonna do that?

Allen Gamble: We will construct a series of breathing apparatus with kelp. We will be able to trap certain amounts of oxygen. It's not gonna be days at a time. An hour? Hour forty-five? No problem. That will give us enough time to figure out where you live, go back to the sea, get some more oxygen, and stalk you. You just lost at your own game. You're outgunned and out-manned.

[pause]

Allen Gamble: Did that go the way you thought it was gonna go? Nope

The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by CrunchyRoll

Holy shit.

Quote by Scumbag1792
Quote by VillainousLatin
he sucks

Why the Hell do we have YET ANOTHER fucking dedicated-topic thread? We've got enough of the useless cunts clogging up the Pit already.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by BeefWellington
Why the Hell do we have YET ANOTHER fucking dedicated-topic thread? We've got enough of the useless cunts clogging up the Pit already.

Quote by BeefWellington

(Invalid img)
I've been following this guys career, ever since i saw the movie "knocked up". He's a genius lol. Can't think of anyone more deserving of an appreciation thread.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Page 1 of 3