I've just sold one of my old guitars, and I am in the market for a new one. but i am unsure which one to get.

I play anything from blues to metal, so the guitar should be as versatile as possible.

I have a preliminary budget of £150, but could go up to £190 if the guitar needed no modifications.
I've got a Gould Les Paul which looks & plays pretty good, they're about that much new.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Okay, I love how everyone who asks "what guitar do I get?!" gets the same answer from me and at least 20 other people on the UG forums.

WHATEVER FEELS RIGHT AND GOOD TO YOU.

Seriously. Go to your local guitar shop or a Sam Ash or Guitar Center or whatever you have near you and kill some time on a Sunday afternoon. Play a bunch of guitars. Guitars you've never heard of, guitars you've heard alot about, etc. Narrow down the guitars you look at to your price range. Play them all. Then whatever guitar feels GOOD in YOUR hands, YOU decide. Just because I love my Sterling Musicman doesn't mean you'd like it. So go and try different guitars instead of asking people please. It's a much more accurate way of buying a guitar and you'll be much more pleased with the result.
PSN - Boosted928
Quote by GaryHB
I've got a Gould Les Paul which looks & plays pretty good, they're about that much new.

I played one of these it held it's ground but it need modifications.
I played one of these it held it's ground but it need modifications.

What modifications did yours need? Mine seems spot on, but I bought it 2nd hand so I'm just wondering if the original owner might have done anything to mine or if you just got unlucky with yours?
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud