I was at a show last night at a local blues bar. The guitarist pulled this cute little girl --who was pretty obviously trashed -- out of the crowd, put his guitar over the top of her, put the pick in her right hand and grabbed a hold of her left hand. He then proceeded to use her hands to rip the **** out of a solo.

something sounding like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p1DVNR9o3g#t=2m20s

how the holy hell?
"When losers say it's over with you know that it's a lie
The gods made heavy metal and it's never gonna die"
Sure, it's called a loop pedal. You can play back stuff you've recorded comfortably in your home. Paul Gilbert also plays arpeggios with his ass.
It would help if we actually had a video of him doing it.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Are you sure she was trashed and she wasn't just acting? Because if she was a friend of his who is an actor and just played the whole thing and they practiced and staged the whole thing, that seems to make more sense. But I highly doubt some dude could grab a random trashed person out of the audience and play a solo like that.
PSN - Boosted928
Quote by symba05
Sure, it's called a loop pedal. You can play back stuff you've recorded comfortably in your home. Paul Gilbert also plays arpeggios with his ass.

He didn't actually hold a pick between his butt cheeks? Bollocks!
E:-6
B:-0
G:-5
D:-6
A:-0
E:-3
You sir, have just gave me the greatest idea yet. Those at my concert tonight shall witness this.
Quote by boosted928
Are you sure she was trashed and she wasn't just acting? Because if she was a friend of his who is an actor and just played the whole thing and they practiced and staged the whole thing, that seems to make more sense. But I highly doubt some dude could grab a random trashed person out of the audience and play a solo like that.

thats kinda what I thought the first time I saw him do it a few years ago, but Ive seen him do it twice now with different girls each time. I know the girl from last night pretty well, and the only instrument she plays is the skin flute.

afaik he doesnt have any pedals either. he may have a looper in a rack that I didnt notice, but I dont think so.

he does use a slide though so maybe its that in combination with a wierd open tuning and strong finger picking technique??

Ill see if I can find a video.
"When losers say it's over with you know that it's a lie
The gods made heavy metal and it's never gonna die"