Heya guys, I'm lookin to get a wah pedal....and I wanna know all the wah pedals that are able to automatically engage the effect when you place your foot on the pedal...in other words, I dont have to step it all the way down and engage the toe switch first...

Also, are there any cons with wah pedals with this design...?? (without the toe switch)

Thanks a lot guys....
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"
Any of the Morley wahs (eg bad horsie 1 & 2)
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Plutoneium Effects Chi Wah Wah
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
The weight sensitive wahs are more likely to break, so if you use a lot of wah get a cry baby as backup
I saw a review for an effect once that you connect to a wah (or distortion for that matter) that allows it to be weight sensitive. It was really cool. Look into it!
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Morley pedals...hmmm....I've taken quite an interest in the tremonti power wah.....

also another quick q, the wahs with the toe switch, if i engaged it to turn on, does it turn itself off when i lift my foot off or do i have to step all the down and click on the toe switch again....??
~Bruce Dickinson~

"Various equipments"
You have to click the toe switch again..
It's somehow irritating, but if you do it fast enough, you barely notice it in your sound.
you have to hit the toe switch again to turn it off. Also the only disadvantage of a automatic engaging wah is that you can't leave the wah on after you take your foot off (like leaving the wah on half way to get a funky sound) I used to have automatic engaging wahs, then switched back to having to hit a botton, and I kinda prefer the botton more.
If it turns out that you don't like the wah that automatically engages you could always try a proximity wah
I see.....cuz the thing I'm having in my mind now is this....I tend to really rock that wah to hell and back when I'm performing, you know, with all that adrenaline pumping and what not, and if had a wah with the toe switch, wouldnt I accidentally turn that thing off...??
~Bruce Dickinson~

"Various equipments"
u can get a G Lab wah pad which can make any wah pedal automatically engage.
http://www.glab.com.pl/true_bypass_wah-pad_en
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
btw, what's a proximity wah....??
~Bruce Dickinson~

"Various equipments"
Not all Morleys are of the "switchless" variety. I use a Morley PWA specifically because it isn't. It has the switch on the side so you can leave the pedal wherever you like and switch it on and off without disturbing it.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
you really have to whack them to turn it off on crybaby's. it's nothing something you could really do accidentally, as you kinda have to push with your toe rather than ankle
Quote by teh_goon
you really have to whack them to turn it off on crybaby's. it's nothing something you could really do accidentally, as you kinda have to push with your toe rather than ankle

Thanks, good to know that....I'll test them out as well......
~Bruce Dickinson~

"Various equipments"
Quote by Cathbard
Not all Morleys are of the "switchless" variety. I use a Morley PWA specifically because it isn't. It has the switch on the side so you can leave the pedal wherever you like and switch it on and off without disturbing it.

i use a Morley Classic Wah which has the same setup, works really well with higher gain distortion.
Aite, thanks guys....really appreciate it....
~Bruce Dickinson~

"Various equipments"