i was restringing and a nut and washer came off the bridge where the inotation is set, on my ESP Eclipse (les paul)

where does it go exactly? do they go together i.e nut ontop of the washer on one side or different, e.g. nut on the left and washer on the right?
Pics?
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
is it a tiny intonation screw?
that moves the saddle?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by ethan_hanus
I don't think there is a nut and washer on a TOM bridge that would just fall off like that....the pots use a nut and washer, and so does the input jack....but the bridge?

i agree.

i was thinking maybe it's more of a spring?

honestly, i never ask for pics. but maybe
seeing the screw would make the answer obvious.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

gah that's a big one.

similar to an output jack nut.

if it was from the bridge,
you'd have two of them.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

Quote by jj1565
gah that's a big one.

similar to an output jack nut.

if it was from the bridge,
you'd have two of them.

well it was from the bridge dude :S theyre a perfect fit for the bridge, also. i just dunno where they go
Quote by ernieballz00
well it was from the bridge dude :S theyre a perfect fit for the bridge, also. i just dunno where they go

Where does it fit? Show us in a pic where your fitting them.

I swear TOM style bridges don't use a flat washer and nut, I've never seen it before.
They don't belong on there. Maybe someone put them on to adjust the bridge at some time.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

Quote by PSimonR
They don't belong on there. Maybe someone put them on to adjust the bridge at some time.

weird, im guessing its this. ill probably just ajust the bridge so theyre the same height and then put the nut on the left side and washer on right.

dreading setting my action up really
They don't belong on a TOM style bridge
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
k well, actually ive just noticed theres no way they were on the bridge. the washer is way to big for a start. but im pretty confident they came off my guitar. SO confused atm. and i cant seem to set my action up at all, i have to put the bridge way higher than it ever was which just looks stupid. wtf is going on
did you put the bridge on backwards? the set screws for the saddles go twards the headstock.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by ernieballz00
k well, actually ive just noticed theres no way they were on the bridge. the washer is way to big for a start. but im pretty confident they came off my guitar. SO confused atm. and i cant seem to set my action up at all, i have to put the bridge way higher than it ever was which just looks stupid. wtf is going on

again. check your output jack.
and for how to set up the guitar
start by clicking the green link in my sig.

first post talks about neck relief.
you can measure and post back here
if the string lays on the middle frets.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62