I have a HTC wildfire and my friend has sent me a text off her HTC sensation, I have now received this text over 500 times. It's getting a little old. Is there something wrong with the andriod system? or is it a signal thing? pls help!!! btw, i have restarted my phone multiple times and the problem persists!

Edit: the messages are exactly 20 seconds apart so ive had 3 messages a minute for the last 4 hours
Last edited by raikohruins at Jul 23, 2011,
I have an HTC Desire and a couple of times it started sending old messages again. It's more likely a problem with her phone than yours. Ask if it's showing as sending loads of times for her.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
You must feel very popular.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by jgbsmith
I have an HTC Desire and a couple of times it started sending old messages again. It's more likely a problem with her phone than yours. Ask if it's showing as sending loads of times for her.

Thanks man, I'll get right on it
Quote by Eric_Fail
You must feel very popular.

very, its just a pity the message says "just awake lol"
Your getting text bombed, kids used to do that all the time in the last two years of my highschool. I don't feel bad for you because my friends were so nice, they would all get together and send me thousands of texts during school. Look for apps on the market to stop it, I really didn't have any luck finding one that worked, but maybe you will.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Elite
Squier Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 POD XT-Live
Blackstar HT-1 Combo
Yeah it's probably a problem on her end.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by raikohruins
very, its just a pity the message says "just awake lol"

And you were hoping it was a picture of her tits.
Quote by butterfingers30
Your getting text bombed, kids used to do that all the time in the last two years of my highschool. I don't feel bad for you because my friends were so nice, they would all get together and send me thousands of texts during school. Look for apps on the market to stop it, I really didn't have any luck finding one that worked, but maybe you will.

Thanks man, I've dowloaded an anti sms bomb app and it's sorted it all out! THANKS!!
Quote by Skullivan
And you were hoping it was a picture of her tits.

How mature...
Quote by raikohruins
How mature...

I'm sorry, just trying to be jokeful.
Quote by Skullivan
I'm sorry, just trying to be jokeful.

It's ok, I chuckled
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
My "friend" did that to me. The worst part is, I have limited texting.
I got about 600 "lolololol"s
He also did it to my facebook too.
FORZA CATANIA
Quote by raikohruins
Thanks man, I've dowloaded an anti sms bomb app and it's sorted it all out! THANKS!!

No problem, out of curiosity which one did you get?
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Elite
Squier Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 POD XT-Live
Blackstar HT-1 Combo