Anyone know how to, whilst on an android phone, write messeges and blogs and stuff. When i click on he box area to write nothing happens, any ideas ?
Which browser are you using on your phone?
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
It's a sign to the people of the internet to stop posting blogs no one will read, or want to even be informed that they're being written.

/Facebook rage because it links with twitter and all kinds of shit.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Well i use the blogs to inform people of new lessons and id like to be able to reply to my messeges.
Quote by Joe310707
Well i use the blogs to inform people of new lessons and id like to be able to reply to my messeges.

This isn't an attack on you or what you do.

But why the hell do they call it a ****ing android? Because it ****ing isn't - /nerd rage.
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Yeah thats fine lol, just want an answer tbh

I call it an andriod cuz thats the operating system, although its actually a HTC.
Quote by Anthony1991
This isn't an attack on you or what you do.

But why the hell do they call it a ****ing android? Because it ****ing isn't - /nerd rage.

It's just the name of the OS dude, same way that the computer you're probably using isn't actually an Apple or a Window.
Quote by minipancake
It's just the name of the OS dude, same way that the computer you're probably using isn't actually an Apple or a Window.

Yeh but they've designated the OS as something that is a fictional technology. The name, shockingly, should be reserved for actual androids, not some shitty 'must have' phones.

It's like naming a phone or an OS 'Hologram 2000' - and then it isn't a hologram based product. It ain't right
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by minipancake

or a linx...
Quote by Anthony1991
Yeh but they've designated the OS as something that is a fictional technology. The name, shockingly, should be reserved for actual androids, not some shitty 'must have' phones.

It's like naming a phone or an OS 'Hologram 2000' - and then it isn't a hologram based product. It ain't right

i know and my ****ing guitar pedals aren't even made of wood

to TS are you using an app or the native browser?

also swift key keyboard is well worth a download if you're writing more than 5 words at a time!
Well ive used the actual internet app and ive used other web browsers and it just wont let me write texts in the messege field