Sounds great, no complaints here. I actually really like your voice, it definetly sooths the style. The only thing you can improve upon is the louder passage in the ending, you seem to be forcing it a lot. But then again those are some difficult high notes.
Try opening your mouth more when you sing loud notes, I know it's a no brainer but it really helps me when I remind myself to do that.
BTW your cover of You and Me by Lifehouse sounds really good, your voice sounds a lot more free.
Quote by Ara Replica
Sounds great, no complaints here. I actually really like your voice, it definetly sooths the style. The only thing you can improve upon is the louder passage in the ending, you seem to be forcing it a lot. But then again those are some difficult high notes.
Try opening your mouth more when you sing loud notes, I know it's a no brainer but it really helps me when I remind myself to do that.
BTW your cover of You and Me by Lifehouse sounds really good, your voice sounds a lot more free.

Thanks for the input. The chorus was the thing I was skeptical about. I kind of tried to strain my voice a little. I'll redo it soon without trying to strain and just sing how I really should. And thank you for the comment on You and Me