I'm looking to get a board for my pedals since I'll be using two overdrives and a tuner. I don't like the idea of having three pedals chained up and ready to get kicked loose. Well, once I get my gear budget properly saved up, I'll be buying a new amp and a delay pedal, so I'd like a decent board for my pedals. I've already decided on the Voodoo Lab power supply, so I'd the board to be no higher than $150 or so. It also must be able to hold about 6 or 7 pedals plus the power supply.
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5
either build one and buy a power brick to power them, or buy a powered pedal board. Its the only way to go. I like the SKB stuff, but it is kinda expensive.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
seriously make your own and keep the rest of your savings for new gear.
go to ikea and get a GORM board and build your own.
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right

Last week I bought three of these. Two 70x30 which I actually use and one shorter one (as pictured) in case I need extra room. Cost me £10. Velcro the top, find an old long case if you want to and hey presto you've got yourself a board.

They replaced this, also Ikea GORM and cheap. On the red one I bothered to paint it and chopped up some of their replacement strips to raise it off the ground. Problem was it was a pain reaching for my dirt, hence I got a new one.