well here it is. if you saw my previous thread you would have a detailed description but for those that didnt its an alvarez 4 string neck thru. i dont know what model it is but the number 921002 is on the back of the headstock. it feels awesome when i play and sounds great. well nuff said now for pics
Attachments:
3.jpg
2.jpg
Quote by Bass First
Rump, a P-bass delivers a rump in the sound such that, similar to the rump on an African American woman, it is the highlight of the tone.
I always check pawn shops now, even when I've no money. More often than not, they're selling great stuff for cheap price because i) they've paid the seller pittance and ii) they just want to chuck it off the shelf to sell others. HNBD.

(BTW, measure the pickup housings. I'm guessing they're 4" long so look for 5 string soapbars if you want to replace the pickups.)
Actually all my gear is used

Mine too - there are some excellent bargains out there for people who want to find them
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
thanks guys. this is definitely replacing my rogue since the frets on it were eaten away to the point of irrepairable buzzing. i would switch the pickups to emgs if i could find a way to keep the toggle switch for the pickups.
Quote by Bass First
Rump, a P-bass delivers a rump in the sound such that, similar to the rump on an African American woman, it is the highlight of the tone.