So I am going to buy a second guitar, but Im having a hard time choosing one. I play mostly metal, and Ive been playing for 3 years. I can spend around 500-580 $. I have seen some models I liked and was hoping for some advice. Some models that I considerated:
-> Jackson RX10D RHOADS BK
->JACKSON KVX10 KING V BK
->JACKSON PDX DEMMELITION KING V
->JACKSON JS32 KELLY
->BC RICH NT WARLOCK
->JACKSON WRXT WARRIOR TR

So if you can give me some advice about this or any other guitar, I would be grateful,
Thanks (sorry for the bad english)
Are you set on getting one of those models? Either way is fine, it will just help with recommendations.
try to get up to the jackson pro series if you can at all (unless there's a massive jump in price).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
@Kenjisan231 Im not set on getting those models, they just are in my options, you may suggest other ones
@Dave_mc Kind of a high price jump but do you have any specific pro series model in mind?

Thanks both, to the fast reply
well if you're looking at the pointy ones the obvious one is the rr3. ke3 too'd be worth a look.

but i mean all of the pros are more or less the same if you're easy on the cosmetics.

it does depend on how big of a price jump it is. you're getting better pickups and (maybe) body wood.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
First, on the Rhoads, you are going to want to play it first. The small v design and how the pickups and bridge are positioned may be uncomfortable for some hands or picking styles. I have an RR3 and I definitely have to alter where I rest the heel of my palm because if I lay it on the bridge saddles as I do with my other guitars the Floyd is easy to inadvertently rock back, causing the strings to go out of tune.

On the King V, American Musical Supply has a used one for 424.95 if that may have any effect on the final decision you make. They also have the Kelly model you are looking for in white used for 299. I bought an Epi Les Paul Custom from them used and it arrived in flawless condition. It was basically a brand new guitar at a used price and it's become my played often number two behind my American Standard Strat (I also have a Gibby V and a Squier Strat).

At the price point you're looking at, I would pass on BC Rich.

FWIW.