Exactly 1 week from now, I will be playing paintball for the first time

Page 1 of 2
Pain.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Pain.

Yup.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Paintball
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Charge into battle, do not hesitate, do not tarry! Follow through with swift retribution and crushing vengeance! Do not stop until everyone is colored with pretty colors! Haha but seriously, paintball's fun. Have a good time. And for the first time, wear layers on your arms and thin skinned areas. I made the mistake of wearing just a t-shirt one time and I regretted it. I got bunkered and the dude came around and shot me right on the bony part of the elbow and left a huge half dollar sized bleeding welt.
Last edited by Norse Thrasher at Jul 23, 2011,
i didnt really enjoy paintball the few times i played it

that is all
Not really pain. Most can't shoot for shit, and it doesn't really hurt that much unless it hits your fingers. If it gets your head, you'll know about it - but it's nothing tragic.

You won't hit anything from far away. Being gutsy makes the game fun, but weigh it up, only be super gutsy when rounds near its end.

Don't be afraid to get dirty. Wear shorts if you're provided with a coverall - i personally prefer this and didn't get hit in my legs, but many will disagree. Wear shoes you don't mind that will get trashed, but have a fair bit of traction.

Communication and game plans make a big difference.

Also, when everyone is shooting in a direction, shoot in the same direction as them
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by Anthony1991
Wear shoes you don't mind that will get trashed, but have a fair bit of traction.

I only own one pair of shoes. Is it impossible to clean the paint off of shoes or something? I don't really feel like buying a new pair of shoes just for paintball.
Quote by Alex Vik
I only own one pair of shoes. Is it impossible to clean the paint off of shoes or something? I don't really feel like buying a new pair of shoes just for paintball.

Buy cheap, used, white shoes and leave the paint on them.
you're a stone fox
gloves, although rare, when some mofo hits you in the hands it hurts like a bitch and it starts to swell
also, wear unimportant clothing, paint does stain a little bit. and it also gives a strange smell. expect pain, especially if the round starts and your like wtf do i do and people start to shoot you and only like 2 paintballs pop after like 10 have hit you. goddamn cunts that hurt a lot. that was a shitty game, i got hit like 15 times
And prepare to be sore the next day. I remember my knees would be so damn sore after I would play. Point blank head shots are not pleasing, neither are shots to the soft part of your neck. Is it gonna be woods ball or speed ball?
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Paint.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by demon.guitarist
If you own a cricket box, wear it. I got hit in the left testicle last time.

You mean a cup?

Quote by mreed1990
And prepare to be sore the next day. I remember my knees would be so damn sore after I would play. Point blank head shots are not pleasing, neither are shots to the soft part of your neck. Is it gonna be woods ball or speed ball?

I'm not sure yet. I think it might be woods but I'm no 100% sure. All I know is that it's gonna be a small group of friends and most of us won't know what we're doing.
You should expect a whole lot of this

and not very much of this

Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by Anthony1991
Not really pain. Most can't shoot for shit, and it doesn't really hurt that much unless it hits your fingers. If it gets your head, you'll know about it - but it's nothing tragic.

You won't hit anything from far away. Being gutsy makes the game fun, but weigh it up, only be super gutsy when rounds near its end.

Don't be afraid to get dirty. Wear shorts if you're provided with a coverall - i personally prefer this and didn't get hit in my legs, but many will disagree. Wear shoes you don't mind that will get trashed, but have a fair bit of traction.

Communication and game plans make a big difference.

Also, when everyone is shooting in a direction, shoot in the same direction as them

Imagine if real armies worked like that
Quote by Alex Vik

I'm not sure yet. I think it might be woods but I'm no 100% sure. All I know is that it's gonna be a small group of friends and most of us won't know what we're doing.

Well I like speed ball better personally. Woods ball can go on forever if you have a bunch of chickens that won't move. I recommend long pants and sleeves though, I know you might get hot but the less exposed skin the better.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by mreed1990
Well I like speed ball better personally. Woods ball can go on forever if you have a bunch of chickens that won't move. I recommend long pants and sleeves though, I know you might get hot but the less exposed skin the better.

It's 102 F out right now, and the rest of the week looks pretty damn warm too, so I'm sure I'll get hot. I'd like to not have a heatstroke however.
Quote by strat0blaster

Can't imagine the pain she's in from that.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis

she's not in pain, they took a picture of her naked then photoshopped the paint on with overlay and screen.

clearly.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Momentosis

Hey man, some girls are into that. Don't judge.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
You won't hit anything from far away.

Not entirely true. Depending on your gun and your barrel length, but I shot a kid from the start of the field to about mid-field (Guessing about 20 - 30 yards) with a stock Tippmann 98 Custom. Of course I had to aim up a little for compensation of the ball dropping and windage and all that but yeah. Just used the sights. It was right between the eyes too. I couldn't believe it.
Last edited by Norse Thrasher at Jul 23, 2011,
it doesnt really hurt unless u get shot real close, i like both speedball and woodsball. they r both fun

and i've been hit with one of them invert mini pro guns by my cousin like 5 times when we were speedballing, the triggers on those things r ridiculous
Last edited by ampoverload at Jul 23, 2011,
It is slighlty painful if you get hit, but nothing major. Don't worry.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by Alex Vik

It isn't the paint, it's the mud and so on. The paint comes right off with little or no trouble. Also you'll be doing weird movements all day, so if say you wore converse, they're very likely to split at the edges etc.

Quote by Norse Thrasher
Imagine if real armies worked like that

It's a quote from Black Hawk Down
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Expect... Marmosets
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
wear a nut cup!!!you'll have a blast,don't shoot while you're running won't hit much.run fast,slide and come up guns a blazin.
Quote by Anthony1991
It isn't the paint, it's the mud and so on. The paint comes right off with little or no trouble. Also you'll be doing weird movements all day, so if say you wore converse, they're very likely to split at the edges etc.

I've cleaned mud and stuff off my Etnies before, so I don't think it'll be a big deal.
Don't take your face mask off for ANY REASON.

One time, this kid I knew was playing paintball, and he got hit. He stood up, took off his mask and said "alright everybody I'm ou-" and he got shot in the face.

MC name = Bearrorism
expect to have fun

wear clothes tnat you dont mind getting dirty/throwing out even if they give you some sort of suit, paint finds its way

protect your balls, i nearly got shot in them the first time i was playing, 10 cm left and it would be bad

pay attention to your surroundings. When i was playing they had this great 3-stories "warzone", with lots of cover and multiple ways to move up and down. One team starts on the first floor, another on the third, goal is to either a) capture the flag on the 2nd floor (when playing cap the flag the ones who get shot get 1,5 minute timeout, otherwise it would end too quickly) or b) take all enemies out.

dont get discouraged by those who say to expect pain

its good for you
Quote by the_white_bunny
the point of life is to die.
and pay taxes.

Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Blasphemy as severe as this is fucking unforgivable and by bullshito code you must commit sudoku for disgracing famirys honoru.
Last edited by hr113 at Jul 23, 2011,
Quote by Alex Vik
I've cleaned mud and stuff off my Etnies before, so I don't think it'll be a big deal.

It's not like, 'a splashing' They'll be caked by the end of the day, hell even after the first few rounds. It's nothing major, i'm just saying don't go wearing you're only pair of good shoes to an event like paintballing. It's the equivalent to wearing high heels and then going gokarting
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by Anthony1991

It's a quote from Black Hawk Down

THAT'S where I heard that from. I almost was sure it was BHD that that line was from.
Quote by Norse Thrasher
THAT'S where I heard that from. I almost was sure it was BHD that that line was from.

It's a great film It's the bit before they head out and Grimesy is getting 'advice' from the other rangers, such as "all you need is dope and beer dude... ammo..."
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by Anthony1991
It's a great film It's the bit before they head out and Grimesy is getting 'advice' from the other rangers, such as "all you need is dope and beer dude... ammo..."

Yeah haha. Brilliant film, and fairly accurate too.
Page 1 of 2