Hello, I have installed the EMG 81 and 85 on my Jackson Randy Rhoads 3, but I'm getting buzz, I think its from the grounding things as I read through the internet. So witch wires should I ground and everything? Please help me and explain it to me cuz I don't understand in these things so much...

Here are some pictures

The wire coming from the Bridge pickup ( I cutted it cuz I red that I could stop the buzzing, but it did not.)

The Wire from the Neck Pickup

The Wire from under the pickguard

The wire from the Tremelo bar (I think)

From the Switch

So...how do I connect them? Witch ones do I need to connect to get rid of the stupid buzz and start rocking already?!!!!!!!!!

Do I need to ground anything from the jack? I already use the new jack that came with the pickups and I connected the 3 wires..so? Help please help.
If I remember correctly, EMG's don't need to be grounded
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
Quote by soad_Simon94
They actually do :|

I'm almost positive they tell you to not use the grounding wire when installing them. Mind you, I only skimmed your post, so I could be speaking out of my ass.
Gear:
MXR CAE WAH
Quote by soad_Simon94
I don't understand them

Then take it to someone who does and have them do it.
Gear:
MXR CAE WAH
EMG's are internally grounded, you don't need to ground them to the bridge. You shouldn't have cut any wires. I think you need to take it to someone who knows what they're doing and have them wire it up for you.

Ethan, the ring of the stereo jack is to disconnect the battery when a cable isn't connected.
Quote by littlephil
EMG's are internally grounded, you don't need to ground them to the bridge. You shouldn't have cut any wires. I think you need to take it to someone who knows what they're doing and have them wire it up for you.

Ethan, the ring of the stereo jack is to disconnect the battery when a cable isn't connected.

Oh, my bad, I was told it was to ground the pickup. Friken liers.
But, I don't think it's that complicated and I don't wanna pay the shop 60 euros (thats how much they wanted when I asked for Emg installation.
Jackson RR3 with EMG 81/85
Peavey Vypyr 75
The only grounding that EMGs don't need is the bridge ground. Nothing else should have been removed. That black wire you cut was grounding the shielding paint in the pickup rout. That needs to be going to ground otherwise it will simply be attracting more noise.

What's most likely the cause of unwanted noise is simply that wires haven't been soldered properly. You may have a cold solder somehwere. This creates an unstable connection and that can cause noise or it can cause the pickup to cut out entirely. Double-check your soldering technique.
Quote by soad_Simon94
But, I don't think it's that complicated and I don't wanna pay the shop 60 euros (thats how much they wanted when I asked for Emg installation.

Would you rather screw it up and have to buy a new set of pups? Take it to someone who will show you how it's done properly
Gear:
MXR CAE WAH
Problem solved by myself. I had the connecting wires the wrong way in and I only connected the ground wire that comes from the switch.
Jackson RR3 with EMG 81/85
Peavey Vypyr 75