http://www.espguitars.com/guitars/ltd-standard-deluxe/h-351fr.html

I want to buy this beauty, Esp ltd H-351fr.

But I currently play a Lespaul look a like and when I tried this LTD at the music store, I found the volume knob always in the way of my hand. Do people using this kind of shape always have an issue with this or is it just because i play a Lespaul look a like guitar? I'm sure I would get use to but just asking

Also, any idea if this guitar good? Because it look stunning to me, I tried it and it I liked the touch. But I didn't tried it at high volume so it's kinda hard to tell for the sound

Thank you
Quote by WiZoRZ
http://www.espguitars.com/guitars/ltd-standard-deluxe/h-351fr.html

I want to buy this beauty, Esp ltd H-351fr.

But I currently play a Lespaul look a like and when I tried this LTD at the music store, I found the volume knob always in the way of my hand. Do people using this kind of shape always have an issue with this or is it just because i play a Lespaul look a like guitar? I'm sure I would get use to but just asking

Also, any idea if this guitar good? Because it look stunning to me, I tried it and it I liked the touch. But I didn't tried it at high volume so it's kinda hard to tell for the sound

Thank you

Do you like the LP lookalike?

if yes: get a EC-100 / EC-401

If no: get that guitar
or if you really don't like it, try other brands / models
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo
Framus FR212 v30
I don't like guitars with the switch where strats put them, I always knock it to another setting. This is why I don't buy any guitars that have the switch in that place.

If you don't like it of find it uncomfortable don't buy it.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I like Lespauls but Id like a to have a new guitar which wouldn't look the same, I also own a Jackson Kelly. Yeah I guess I need to try it another time to really see if I'm comfortable with it.

Thanks you the advice!
Quote by Robbgnarly
I don't like guitars with the switch where strats put them, I always knock it to another setting. This is why I don't buy any guitars that have the switch in that place.

If you don't like it of find it uncomfortable don't buy it.

That's why I fuching hate Strats. The volume knob just gets in the way all the time, messes me up. I guess if I ever get one I'd just make a new pickguard and route it so the volume knob is out of the way...
Where's Waldo?