Does anyone else have a thing where when you're watching a movie or tv show or something and you need to pause it you can't pause it on a bad guy or someone you don't like or something, you have to pause it on a good guy or someone you like or a hot girl or some nice scenery or something?
No.

But I just like pausing stuff in random places to catch people with stupid expressions or something.
Wat
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
Wat

Perfect response.

I know what you mean TS. I generally try not to pause on anything sexual since i still live with my parents But it's clear you have a form of OCD or something
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Kinda, but it's with leaving the PC to go to the WC. I always have to leave it with my favorite page on top, even if I'm not using it.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by mizxou
Does anyone else have a thing where when you're watching a movie or tv show or something and you need to pause it you can't pause it on a bad guy or someone you don't like or something, you have to pause it on a good guy or someone you like or a hot girl or some nice scenery or something?

Not that exact thing, but I definitely see your point. And yes, I too have mild OCD.
mild ocd, that would explain it

also i have to wash my hands every time i get back to my apartment, even i if i just left for a second

oh well i'm still awesome

(i bet you're awesome too, even if I don't think so)
I don't do that, but I think it's funny if you pause mid dialogue, you can catch the actors making dumb faces lol
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Kinda, but it's with leaving the PC to go to the WC. I always have to leave it with my favorite page on top, even if I'm not using it.

Since you're leaving the PC to go to the WC, shouldn't you keep the VL on the QT? Cause if it leaks to YP, your PC can end up MIA and you'd be put out in KP.

Legend: VL=volume level. YP=your parents.

OT: No, that's ridiculous.
I don't generally watch movies in an environment where I have to pause, so I don't know.
Quote by due 07
I don't generally watch movies in an environment where I have to pause, so I don't know.

You've never had to go to the bathroom or make yourself something to eat while watching a movie?
Yeah, but usually not on something incriminating like a pair of tits in case my family walk by.
Quote by blake1221
You've never had to go to the bathroom or make yourself something to eat while watching a movie?
Well, not never, but pretty much. I barely ever watch movies anyways.
TS, I'm afraid we have a little bit of OCD you and me
There's also another thing, sometimes I make a sandwich or something to eat while I'm watching a TV series or a movie, and I can't start eating until the movie starts.. So during all of those commercials, I just stand still holding the sandwich going FFFUUUUUU Movie Y U NO START !
Quote by bb155558
... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
here is the link
open like another tab or something and copy and paste this into url.
Quote by Ramwen
TS, I'm afraid we have a little bit of OCD you and me
There's also another thing, sometimes I make a sandwich or something to eat while I'm watching a TV series or a movie, and I can't start eating until the movie starts.. So during all of those commercials, I just stand still holding the sandwich going FFFUUUUUU Movie Y U NO START !

oh shit i totally have that too

sometimes i make food and then plan on watching something on netflix and cant start eating until ive found something to watch, which sometimes takes like an hour
damn this is getting kind of ridiculous

I just had to wait like 5 minutes for the perfect scene to pause it

and it's not like I needed to wait for a scene to be over, it was just kitchen nightmares

i gotta get a hold on this stuff before I become full blown ocd
GUYS! GUYS! there's a perfectly simple solution to all of your problems:

couch toilet.
Only when i'm watching The Room.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
My TV has a freeze frame button which pauses the visuals but the sound carries on playing. Sometimes I like to press it during dialogue at the start of each characters sentence so it's like a slideshow or tom goes to the mayor or something
Quote by Marshmelllow
GUYS! GUYS! there's a perfectly simple solution to all of your problems:

couch toilet.

A few years ago a movie couldn't let me pause it while tits were on the screen
Wat? xD

Well, I do have a weird thing that is similar, I guess. For me it's like the scene has to just be beginning or something.

Also, I don't like pausing songs. If I need the toilet or something, I wait until it's finished.

Not only that, but I sometimes find it distracting if I eat or drink while watching something. Not always mind you, but it is annoying when it happens D:
This will start a RIOT! in me
you just reminded me of another thing I have, if I like/respect a musician I can't switch songs in the middle of a song, I have to wait until it's over

even if I don't feel like listening to that song
I never skip the song, even if it has begun!

If a song is playing, it will see it through to the end.

No excuses.

This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by Paramore.
I never skip the song, even if it has begun!

If a song is playing, it will see it through to the end.

No excuses.

..... friday.
Quote by Alkaline 64
No, because I'm not a pussy.

Maybe it's because you are a pussy!!!!????!!!!

Zing!