can someone just give me a quick rundown on tapes? my dad is giving me an old car with only a tape player. how much do they cost, where to buy, sound quality? also can i convert cds into tapes?
Better option: Get a cassette that lets you plug your MP3 player into it. Why have a tape player when you can have an MP3 player?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by rockingamer2
Better option: Get a cassette that lets you plug your MP3 player into it. Why have a tape player when you can have an MP3 player?

link please?
Quote by rockingamer2

This, there's usually mom and pop shops that sell cassettes
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by rockingamer2

This

And @ TS's username.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
they make an adapter that is a cassette tape with a cord attached to it that plugs into the headphone jack of a cd or mp3 player. its only about $15. theyll have them at radio shack and chain music stores like coconuts and fye. there is a slight hiss that occurs with the adapters (certainly listenable) but the convenience and ability to skip around to songs makes it well worth it above converting your cds to cassettes.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Jul 23, 2011,
Quote by LONG BLACK DICK
link please?

Here.

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by genghisgandhi
Can you say something complementary about me? I would appreciate it.
Before I clicked this thread, I thought to myself: "I bet genghis wishes this guy said he was a good one."

Quote by LONG BLACK DICK
was it really necessary for you to be a dick? could somebody who is a better user please link me?

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by LONG BLACK DICK
was it really necessary for you to be a dick? could somebody who is a better user please link me?

Here you go bro

Oh Right under the pictures
Apparently this is a signature

Yessir it is
Last edited by Conbryvas at Jul 23, 2011,
Quote by genghisgandhi

I lol'd
Mine isn't helpful anymore your link is totally better.

Yessir it is
Quote by LONG BLACK DICK
we are u guys being such jerks? i thought we was niggas

They're just jealous of your extremely well endowed member.
Quote by LONG BLACK DICK

naw nigga, you so crazy.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by LONG BLACK DICK

Seriously though my link is helpful

Heres what i was talking about Not a fake link it srs brah
If you have one near you then thats good if not just order.

Yessir it is
Why not just remove the tape player and install a cd player? They're not that expensive. Or you could go to an independent record store. They almost always have cassettes. Straight Outta Compton is usually pretty easy to find.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by LONG BLACK DICK
why do u think im interested in straight outta compton?

Do you want me to suggest Al Green or something?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by LONG BLACK DICK
can someone just give me a quick rundown on tapes? my dad is giving me an old car with only a tape player. how much do they cost, where to buy, sound quality? also can i convert cds into tapes?

This post makes me feel old. I refuse to believe that there are people unfamiliar with cassette tapes.
Get one of those adapter thingys that lets you plug into a headphone jack.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.