Page 1 of 2
what are some strange things that you do with your parents? i have a friend who him and his dad pretend that they are out to kill each. once his dad went so far as to put thread on the staircase so my friend had to step over it come down he asked his dad what that was. his dad said that those were trip mines and that he should be dead. roflmao. then i have a few friends who smoke weed with their parents which i find kind of strange because they should know they can get cancer from that.

so anything strange you guys do with your parents?
My whole family eats dinner together. I think it's kind of strange since most of my friends say all of their family eats whenever they're hungry and only eat together when they're at a restaurant.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by LONG BLACK DICK
i have a few friends who smoke weed with their parents which i find kind of strange because they should know they can get cancer from that.

I report threads with them. Good times, good times.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by LONG BLACK DICK
i have a few friends who smoke weed with their parents which i find kind of strange because they should know they can get cancer from that.

wat
We play Scrabble.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Quote by LONG BLACK DICK
what are some strange things that you do with your parents? i have a friend who him and his dad pretend that they are out to kill each. once his dad went so far as to put thread on the staircase so my friend had to step over it come down he asked his dad what that was. his dad said that those were trip mines and that he should be dead. roflmao. then i have a few friends who smoke weed with their parents which i find kind of strange because they should know they can get cancer from that.

so anything strange you guys do with your parents?

I can't tell.

If you're serious, then no. No I do not.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Quote by LONG BLACK DICK
then i have a few friends who smoke weed with their parents which i find kind of strange because they should know they can get cancer from that.

OT: I usually ignore my parents, they're boring.
I give mine genital massages with oil and stuff. They seem to like it. I've always had to since I was like a little kid or something but if I don't they beat me and I kind of enjoy it now

I'm 23 btw
i shoot guns with my pops all the time. but thats not that strange. and i know a lot of people that smoke weed with their parents, so what? i wish my mom would smoke with me.
My sig? Nice.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
My whole family eats dinner together. I think it's kind of strange since most of my friends say all of their family eats whenever they're hungry and only eat together when they're at a restaurant.

Yea my family does that too. I always found it strange when I found out my friends didn't do that. Though my mom makes great food so that could be a reason I like it.

Quote by yaaarp
This.
I also watch a lot of tv with my parents. Not sure if that's weird but pretty much 95% of all my shows are watched with my parents.

This also.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 23, 2011,
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

This.
I also watch a lot of tv with my parents. Not sure if that's weird but pretty much 95% of all my shows are watched with my parents.
Day man
Fighter of the Night man
Champion of the sun
You’re a master of karate and friendship…for everyone
They give me genital massages with oil and stuff. I like it. They've always had to since I was like a little kid or something but if they don't I'll beat them and they kind of enjoy it now.

I'm 18 btw
Quote by WCPhils
Yea my family does that too. I always found it strange when I found out my friends didn't do that. Though my mom makes great food so that could be a reason I like it.

I agree. Having a family member who cooks amazing food for the family is always a valued member in my book.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by BurningTurkey
i shoot guns with my pops all the time. but thats not that strange. and i know a lot of people that smoke weed with their parents, so what? i wish my mom would smoke with me.

what? unbelievable. go to the ug home and look at how amy winehouse just died. do u not love your mom?
Quote by Duffman123
They give me genital massages with oil and stuff. I like it. They've always had to since I was like a little kid or something but if they don't I'll beat them and they kind of enjoy it now.

I'm 18 btw

creep
Quote by LONG BLACK DICK
what? unbelievable. go to the ug home and look at how amy winehouse just died. do u not love your mom?

You can't overdose on weed dumbass
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by LONG BLACK DICK

Obvious troll is obvious.
...smoking weed with my mom is going to kill her? i'm sure that her 35 years of cigarretts are going to do most of the damage.
My sig? Nice.
My dad and I dress up and go to horror/sci-fi conventions together. And we get all the girls.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by LONG BLACK DICK

Amy Winehouse didn't die from weed. She probably died from crack or heroin or something that's actually harmful.
Quote by WCPhils
You can't overdose on weed dumbass

You can but you have to be extremely dedicated. You can overdose on anything.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Alex Vik

Amy Winehouse didn't die from weed. She probably died from crack or heroin or something that's actually harmful.

Come on, dude, his username is LONG BLACK DICK. Don't feed the troll.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by BurningTurkey
...smoking weed with my mom is going to kill her? i'm sure that her 35 years of cigarretts are going to do most of the damage.

oh didnt know. sorry to hear that man
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Obvious troll is obvious.

I'm still thinking that the OP is just a 12 yo
Quote by Jack Off Jill
My dad and I dress up and go to horror/sci-fi conventions together. And we get all the girls.

I would've loved to do that
Quote by moses132049
you cant get cancer from smoking weed, shithead.

you sound like a very cool dude

unfortunately you're an idiot
Quote by Jack Off Jill
You can but you have to be extremely dedicated. You can overdose on anything.

You'd probably suffocate from the smoke before you get anywhere near the limit, but it's true though

AEDIT:
Quote by metal4eva_22
I'm still thinking that the OP is just a 12 yo

He made another thread about his dad getting him a car...
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jul 23, 2011,
i expected most answers to be sexual and i was right. yay.

on topic the weirdest thing is probably when they go to visit a couple nearby i come along and jam with the guy all night so they never actually get to talk to him, basically i steal my parents friends
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by mizxou
you sound like a very cool dude

unfortunately you're an idiot

Please explain how he's an idiot.

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
You'd probably suffocate from the smoke before you get anywhere near the limit, but it's true though

Chances are you'd pass out long before you'd OD.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

It's easier to OD on water than marryjane. Google it bitchez.
Quote by Alex Vik
Please explain how he's an idiot.

you can get cancer from smoking weed?

I don't understand your please explain
Quote by moses132049
you cant get cancer from smoking weed, shithead.

Oh you mad. Aggressive overly defensive stoners always find these threads.
Quote by mizxou
you can get cancer from smoking weed?

I don't understand your please explain

No that guy said "You can't get cancer from weed, shithead"
Quote by nigeltheginger
I give mine genital massages with oil and stuff. They seem to like it. I've always had to since I was like a little kid or something but if I don't they beat me and I kind of enjoy it now

I'm 23 btw

Same here, even age.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
No that guy said "You can't get cancer from weed, shithead"

ya i got that

i was saying that you can get cancer from smoking weed
Page 1 of 2