Could somebody tell me some technical thrash metal bands, but no Megadeth, Annihilator, Coroner or Toxik because I obviously already know about them
Thanks
technical thrash hmn? this could be interesting...

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39
Thank you for your words of wisdom.
watchtower

also forbidden, the album forbidden evil is fantastic
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Last edited by RetroGunslinger at Jul 23, 2011,
Aspid, Mutant, Atheist, and Obliveon come to mind.

Stole the bands RIGHT from Sanitarium91's mouth.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
watchtower

also forbidden, the album forbidden evil is fantastic

This. I also recommend Mekong Delta and some of the bands the above user mentioned. Although I consider Atheist death metal, the only album they had with thrash elements was Piece of Time.
FLYERS GONNA FLY
Philadelphia Flyers: 47-26-9
That would be the one I'm referring to. Elements and UP are more focused around incorporating jazz and samba fusion throughout.
Quote by severed-metal
That would be the one I'm referring to. Elements and UP are more focused around incorporating jazz and samba fusion throughout.

Are you on crack cocaine? You description applies to Elements, but Unquestionable Presence is far more similar to Pizza Time. It simply has heavier jazz rhythm infused, whereas Elements is just way out there in Crapsville, Iowa.

OT: I second Obliveon.
Quote by severed-metal
Being delusional is fun.

So you concede you're on a crack binge, Dylan?
Well, for one, it may have appeared that I mentioned UP having a fusion of Samba, but I did not mean for that. Really, it's your error when you think about it...

..Secondly, Element > Up

..Thirdly, my name is Jon, and crack is aight.
Quote by severed-metal
Well, for one, it may have appeared that I mentioned UP having a fusion of Samba, but I did not mean for that. Really, it's your error when you think about it...

..Secondly, Element > Up

..Thirdly, my name is Jon, and crack is aight.

All of this is wrong. I mean seriously, spelling John without an 'h'. Who are you trying to fool?
All the Johns around the world wish it was spelled without the "h" so they could be different too.
good post
i do know that Stole the bands RIGHT from Sanitarium91's mouth
pls tell me that spelling John without an 'h'. Who are you trying to fool?

in my opinion
I obviously already know about them
this is my own personal thoughts only
you can search detailed from search engineer

By the way,do you know Coach Glasses You can see it!
Children of Bodom has some thrash elements to them. Their earlier work from the first 3-4 albums is pretty technical. I guess if they were branded one genre tho it would be death metal.
Vektor, Hypnosia, Sadus, Revocation(although they are more tech Death), Artillery, Exmortus, Sabbat, and my favorite Tech band would be Death (even though its not a Thrash Band listen to any album and tell me you dont like it. They have definant Thrash Influences especially in the first 3 albums, after that their music is especially taste HUMAN FTW)