Pretty straight forward question... But to make it more interesting, let's add the "what" and story behind why you named your axe what you did. I'll start;
I've named one of four. I named her Raby. The reason being that she's a very important person in my life, so much so that I'd rather give up music before her. After naming her, I felt like she has a life of her own.
So, Pit, what's your collection like?
Yeah, she's called Jessica after my first girlfriend 3 years ago (she's the one that named her).
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

No. I might give it a nickname that I refer to on occasion, but not an actual name.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
We had a girl in year 12 at my school who said "If you blow on it, it's a boy, if you use your fingers to play it, it's a girl".....I called this Gaby's lay, after her

Decided that since she was Spanish, all my guitars were to be named sexy Spanish names :P So i called one Lolita and the other Gabriela (after the girl who said Gaby's Law)
I have yet to name anything I own. It's all called by it's brand, like Axl, Epiphone, Fender, etc. Though, I call my computer "piece of shit", if that counts for anything.
What's the point of living if you're not living a dream?
Nope. My guitars are just like symbiotes. Carnage, Venom, take your pick.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
I have a guitar called 'tiny tim' because I got it with no identifying marks on it at all and the word 'tim' lightly etched into the clearcoat underneath where the pickgaurd would have been. also its like a 23' scale.
no sir away a papaya war is on
My hummingbird is called Cecil, because it looks like a country, warm, calm guitar, and Cecil sounds like a guy who has knowledge, country, and a good companion. and my Ibanez is called Moshiro, purely because i mosh with it and ibanez reminds me of a japanese guitar so mixed mosh with a japanese word so Moshiro!
I named her "Dawn." If you're cool enough, you'll understand it.

Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Somekid94
Yea, I named it Search Bar.

You too?!?!?!?!!
I pride myself on my humility.
This reminds me of someone's sig that they named a guitar after their girlfriend. Something about a fat neck and miscellanous other common flaws with guitars and women.
OT: I named my new guitar "Red Special" as it looks like a Burns Brian May model but not exactly the same thing.
Belle, Caroline, and Serenity
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
Nope. Well kind of, but they're more nick names than actual names. My Fender is "the good bass", my Ibanez bass is "the shit bass", the Squier is "the Strat", the acoustic is "the shitty acoustic", and the Ibanez guitar is "the slightly less shitty guitar".

As you can see, I'm fairly unhappy with my instruments.
I only name the guitars I've built, and I name them after female friends of mine. I also usually stylize/finish it with that person in mind. They seem to think it's sweet.

For example, Adriana is a quilt-top PRS Custom 24 style guitar. I told her I'd stain it her favorite color, she picked blue. Love this guitar.

Ashton is an ash Stratocaster (for obvious reasons). She told me to pick a color, I asked her if I could use her eye color. Result was a translucent but deep emerald lacquer. Went with a rosewood fretboard.

And lastly, Kat (short for Katerina) is a pretty traditional cherry SG but with a custom inlay in the shape of the SG batwing pickguard, the inlay looks like a stained glass window.
thick jim
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
1973 Jedson Les Paul Copy-----Chenyce (After a high school girl)
2009 Highway One Strat---------Rory (After my hero Mr. Gallagher)
2010 Gretsch 5120----------------Amber (After a high school girl)
Quote by flava14
We had a girl in year 12 at my school who said "If you blow on it, it's a boy, if you use your fingers to play it, it's a girl".....I called this Gaby's lay, after her

What if its an instrument that you blow in but also use your fingers with? (trumpet, flute, clarinet, etc) shemale? hermaphrodite?

Quote by Rhoads_1096

What should i name this beauty?

generic

but nah i dont
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by Seref
I only name the guitars I've built, and I name them after female friends of mine. I also usually stylize/finish it with that person in mind. They seem to think it's sweet.

For example, Adriana is a quilt-top PRS Custom 24 style guitar. I told her I'd stain it her favorite color, she picked blue. Love this guitar.

Ashton is an ash Stratocaster (for obvious reasons). She told me to pick a color, I asked her if I could use her eye color. Result was a translucent but deep emerald lacquer. Went with a rosewood fretboard.

And lastly, Kat (short for Katerina) is a pretty traditional cherry SG but with a custom inlay in the shape of the SG batwing pickguard, the inlay looks like a stained glass window.

Oooh , can I have some pictures please ^_^

of the guitars, I mean >.>
All my guitars are named Kim, after my girlfriend who died two years ago on August 18. Shit's getting so close......
Rest in Peace Kimberly Kazuko Yoshida

so random ->
Well she's purple, so I call her Purple Rain
And my acoustic guitar is called Meg
Quote by bb155558
... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
here is the link
open like another tab or something and copy and paste this into url.