Angry punkish hardcore band from California, they're gaining some hype, surprised there isn't a thread on them.

Also, they just released an EP of The Specials covers, including a few originals by The Specials, which they seemed to have just added on to the album. It's up for free download, you can find the link on their facebook as well as Defeater's who hyped these guys on Facebook.
I'm surprised there wasn't a thread on this band already or that I never made one. I've seen them three times (I think? maybe twice) they seem to always play when Comadre comes to town. Good jams.
I'm an asshole.
This band is awesome.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
Saw them at Killing the Dream's last show

WHAAAAAAAAATTT?

Looks like I'm going to have to listen to Fractures and cry myself to sleep for a few weeks
good band. im hoping to get to the carrier show at exeter cavern tomorrow night, i believe these guys are supporting.
Quote by Internal Chaos
WHAAAAAAAAATTT?

Looks like I'm going to have to listen to Fractures and cry myself to sleep for a few weeks

Well someone's been living in a hardcore cave for awhile.
Getting I am Losing, this seems like something I would really like, how's their other release?
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Bump because of the forum talking quite a bit about these guys.
Such a good band.
Shotty you're a ten, I wait for your drunk dials at 2:30 AM
Good bump, and yeah sure, I guess I can see why they're just modern hardcore instead of melodic hardcore. But Young Love is definitely more melodic than I Am Losing.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
We are sad to announce that after many years of world travel and friendships built, we have decided to disband. Thank you to everyone for your support along the years. It has meant the world. - All Teeth

RIP
Was seeing them on the Defeater tour. Bummed.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by brad5992
RIP

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Why must every awesome band break up?
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa