I think its safe to compare this solo to hotel caliornia and stairway to heaven - the big 3 best known rock solos.

I can play hotel california no worries.

Stairway is hard for me. I have to downstrum the beginning bit and can only get it once every 5 times. I've learned up to the bit where it goes between the 7th and 5th constantly on the G and D strings.

Should I give Sweet child o mine a go?
Basically the only thing that should give you trouble is the first fast bit, and the end. Everything else is pretty easy. And really the main difficulty with those is getting them to sound right.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
It's pretty easy except for that slippery little run as the soll shifts up a gear. The Stairway Solo is easy because it's predictable, all the notes fall in logical sequence, same goes for Hotel California.

The Sweet Child of Mine solo is also predictable for the most part save for that little run, I still haven't learned it properly due to laziness, it really does jump around kind of unexpectedly so initially you'll be fighting against where your fingers think they should be going You shouldn't have too much trouble with the rest of it but don't be surprised if you're spending what seems a disproportionate amount of time on that little 3 second run.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
It's pretty easy except for that slippery little run as the soll shifts up a gear. The Stairway Solo is easy because it's predictable, all the notes fall in logical sequence, same goes for Hotel California.

The Sweet Child of Mine solo is also predictable for the most part save for that little run, I still haven't learned it properly due to laziness, it really does jump around kind of unexpectedly so initially you'll be fighting against where your fingers think they should be going You shouldn't have too much trouble with the rest of it but don't be surprised if you're spending what seems a disproportionate amount of time on that little 3 second run.

If anything it will be good alternate strumming practice haha
It will indeed be good alternate picking practice, though as I recall, there's a lot of hammerons, pulloffs, and slides in there as well, so you're really looking at a good workout for pretty much all of your basic skills there.