I pay $155 every month for car insurance. I think this is too much and everybody i talk to says its too much as well. I have nationwide- pretty good coverage and full tort. I knoe full tort brings it up quite a bit but still. Ive never been in an accident or anything. Im contemplating getting rid of full tort and using regular tort. What do you guys pay and do you think mines too much?
420 a month. suck it.

edit. jumped the gun there. 155 a month is nothing. if your working, and have your own car. 155 is nothing. there. i said it. i hate insurance. AHHHHHH
Don't have insurance. Don't need it for anything in NH. If I had to pay car insurance I wouldn't own a car.. Rates are insane when you're 19 and have a red car. ._.
Quote by steveclark1212
420 a month. suck it.

edit. jumped the gun there. 155 a month is nothing. if your working, and have your own car. 155 is nothing. there. i said it. i hate insurance. AHHHHHH

420 a month?! Dude there has to be sumthin wrong there. My rent didnt ecen pay that before i graduated n started paying my own along with their two cars and my brothers
Quote by anthsband
420 a month?! Dude there has to be sumthin wrong there. My rent didnt ecen pay that before i graduated n started paying my own along with their two cars and my brothers

he's talking Lira. 420's about 8 dollars.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Where I live it's illegal to drive without insurance. Thankfully.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by Drakathan

I don't see how that's good. I don't fully understand how insurance works but to me it sounds like you make a bet every month with a company telling them you will get into an accident. You don't so you pay them the money.

Down here I think it's illegal too but when I got into an accident with my dad's car which is insured under his name, not mine, the cop let us settle the cost where the guy who hit me payed to replace the tire without having to call the insurance companies.
Quote by metaldud536
I don't see how that's good. I don't fully understand how insurance works but to me it sounds like you make a bet every month with a company telling them you will get into an accident. You don't so you pay them the money.

Down here I think it's illegal too but when I got into an accident with my dad's car which is insured under his name, not mine, the cop let us settle the cost where the guy who hit me payed to replace the tire without having to call the insurance companies.

How are you going to feel when an uninsured driver collides with your car doing 110 mph? You're not going to get paid for the damages.
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
Quote by Drakathan
How are you going to feel when an uninsured driver collides with your car doing 110 mph? You're not going to get paid for the damages.

no, but in most states you can have their liscence suspended till they pay up...(the system is not flawed)
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by Drakathan

My insurance company wont pay me if he doesn't have insurance?
if you have both types of liability (I.E-if you hit them and if they hit you) then they have to pay, but if you only have the basic liability (you hit them) then alot of times they dont have to pay you anything if you get hit....its the other drivers insurances responsibility then
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by metaldud536

I'm not sure about that, I was thinking about the scenario where you don't have insurance either.
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
Quote by metaldud536

If you have full coverage, yes. Otherwise, no. Minimum coverage for most of the US is basic collision, which will pay for someone if you hit them, but not pay anything to fix your car.

OT: I pay like $500ish for 6 months of minimum coverage, and I had 1 minor accident a few years ago that was my fault. $150 a month for full coverage is a deal.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
I pay $70 a month for full coverage on an '07 VW Passat. But then, I'm 31 and I have an excellent driving record.

It'll get better for you. You just have to prove yourself, and that takes time. Any run-ins you may have had with the law, as well as your credit rating, will affect your insurance rate too.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by doomded
If you have full coverage, yes. Otherwise, no. Minimum coverage for most of the US is basic collision, which will pay for someone if you hit them, but not pay anything to fix your car.

OT: I pay like $500ish for 6 months of minimum coverage, and I had 1 minor accident a few years ago that was my fault. $150 a month for full coverage is a deal.

What I said thought.
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
in switzerland, without a liability insurance, you cant even get your licence tag in the first place. no insurance, no driving.

every country that has so many people driving cars should have that automatic cession, if you ask me. i'd be pissed off to no end if someone wrecked my car and couldnt even pay me back for it
Quote by Drakathan

Same here.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Oh stop crying OP. I had a 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera and i was paying $440 a month for minimum coverage. I now drive a Honda Accord that's stil $300 a month, don't complain about a paltry $155/month. You've got it ****ing lucky.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬