Look here:

There's an unknown space between those parts. I have no idea what could this mean or does it affect anything.

Also why the hell is lacquer so fat ? it doesnt go like this at the border of fingerboard-body ( I mean "L") but more like "J" shape. I had to cut my pickguard end to get a curve "\" instead of having regulard "L".

Damn my english is so bad, hope u get the message.

ImageShack Album - 2 images
Here is the image guys.

Does it play well? If so then you are fine, it doesn't look like it is in a very structurally compromising place.
It does tune in on every fret, there's no fret buzz. I dont know only if it cuts my sustain or changes somehow tone. Everything seems to play all right I think...
What the hell is this picture supposed to be of?

Is that a neck joint?

I'm so confused.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
yes it just looks like an iffy binding job that they covered up, my artcore looks that way as well. its not a big deal, unless you have a lot of people that analyze every inch of your guitar
i bet without looking close you didnt notice it either! i didnt notice on mine for a long time
Also head seems to be somehow... strange twisted. Neck is allright - i think, photos here:

Tell me what you think.
I don't know really...

I'm such a noob at guitars, dont know if it sounds right or wrong, should it sound like it sounds or something like this.

No fret buzz whatsoever, no strange noises.
Oh, the guitar is upside down...I get it now.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
no dude, the neck isnt twisted. It just looks like that because the high E is really thin and the strings get thicker giving it the warped appearance.
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by SKArface McDank
no dude, the neck isnt twisted. It just looks like that because the high E is really thin and the strings get thicker giving it the warped appearance.

This, and also the nut is likely to be higher at the low E end. If you ignore the nut and just look at the fretboard, it's fine.
The nut is cut that way to provide even action across all the strings.

You're overthinking things
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores