Yes.
51 36%
No.
42 30%
hippopotamus
48 34%
Voters: 141.
Page 1 of 2
I'm going to make this short. Let's say you go to the bar one night. You meet a nice girl, (or guy if you're gay or female) and you go to your place and get down to business. Afterwards, you find out that she's your biological sister, who was adopted away after she was born. Do you feel bad for screwing your sister? (Note that she didn't know that you were siblings either)

Poll coming
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Last edited by Drakathan at Jul 24, 2011,
not bad, I mean you didn't know, maybe some grossed out.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Quote by RU Experienced?
Moralic?

I suck at words
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
You certainly can't blame yourself for it. See, we have a natural attraction towards family. Why? Because we're very much alike. However, growing up with people creates a psychological mindset that makes it hard or at least a bit more difficult to think of your family as merely sexual objects. When you didn't grow up with, in this case, your sister/brother, you don't have this mindset and you're actually very likely to be attracted to each other.
Quote by The_Casinator
You certainly can't blame yourself for it. See, we have a natural attraction towards family. Why? Because we're very much alike. However, growing up with people creates a psychological mindset that makes it hard or at least a bit more difficult to think of your family as merely sexual objects. When you didn't grow up with, in this case, your sister/brother, you don't have this mindset and you're actually very likely to be attracted to each other.

I made a chocolate cake. It's delicious.

Edit: I really hope you remember that, or I'll look like an idiot
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
Quote by The_Casinator

This makes so much sense though.
How is this a "moral(ic?) issue"?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Drakathan
I made a chocolate cake. It's delicious.

Edit: I really hope you remember that, or I'll look like an idiot

Oh, I remember.
Quote by the_wassel

This makes so much sense though.

This theory also kind of proves that people with a longing for incest have some mental issues.
Last edited by The_Casinator at Jul 24, 2011,
Quote by The_Casinator
Oh, I remember.

Good
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
Quote by madbasslover
Would this mean that I have psychic powers including but not limited to telekinesis and telepathy?

Wrong thread?
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
You didn't know it, nobody can blame you.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Quote by RU Experienced?
Moralic!

Knock it off I already sort of apologised
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
I'm not sure I'd feel bad, but it would definitely be weird. It's hard to feel bad when you had no idea beforehand.
Quote by beadhangingOne
You spelled 'moronic' wrong.

It's been pointed out
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
I think TS read gengisghandis Facebook Rage thread and got ideas...
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
How do you expect to find out shes your sister after 1 night of hard love making?

But either way i wouldn't give two, you gotta try these things at least once or you'll never know lol
Quote by guitarlord28
I think TS read gengisghandis Facebook Rage thread and got ideas...

That's what I thought.

Id not feel bad since I didnt know this before but I would def feel weird about it.
Quote by Rufusftw
How do you expect to find out shes your sister after 1 night of hard love making?

But either way i wouldn't give two, you gotta try these things at least once or you'll never know lol

It's a hypothetical situation. But to answer your question, let's say Bruce Willis shows up at your door the next morning, telling you he found out you have a sister. He also brings a pic of her.
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
Well, as long as we're making up words... I think the overall linguim of the predictimoncation is under balanced, and you should talk it over sympophonically.
I usually don't choose the stupid poll option and instead participate seriously in the debate, but hippos are my favourite animal so...

HIPPOS!

HIPPOS!

HIPPOS MUTHA ****A!

CAN YOU DIG IT?
Last edited by homeless-john at Jul 24, 2011,
Quote by Drakathan
It's a hypothetical situation. But to answer your question, let's say Bruce Willis shows up at your door the next morning, telling you he found out you have a sister. He also brings a pic of her.

Oh i see

Then hypothetically i have no regrets and if was good will go back for seconds..
If all it takes to meet THE Bruce Willis is one night of absolutely wrecking my sister, then you best believe her shit will never look the same when I'm done with it. Bruce Willis is THE MAN!
It'd be sorta gross, but I don't see why there would be anything morally wrong with it.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
There isn't anything bad happening to your knowledge, so there is no reason to feel bad. But it would still freak you out, no matter how you explain things to yourself.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Page 1 of 2