So, a friend of mine who is a great pianist is coming over in a few days to jam. Only the two of us will be playing, me on electric guitar and him on synth, and I also have a drum machine if needed.
Since this is going to be the first jam I participated in, I was wondering if any of you who have experience jamming have any tips that will ensure a fun session. General ideas, perhaps other things we need, etc.
Good old Pete. Isn't he too old to masturbate? - Pete Townshend
Don't mind your make-up, you better make your mind up. - Frank Zappa
Just relax, chill, play.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Shinami
Stay in key unless you know what you're doing, stay in tempo.

fixed
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
have fun. find a good groove and just play it and expand and create until you're in such a sonically different area that you have no idea what's going through your brain anymore, you're just playing what your hands play. that's a true jam, at least that's what a jam is to me
Everyday things change..

Basically they stay the same.
My only advice would be to try and play off of each other. Don't just play music at the same time. Play the same song. If you're not doing songs, just jamming, let it go where it wants to go.

Also, obligatory Pit ******ry:
DO A BARREL ROLL
Quote by Jesus_Dean
There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
Remember to spread some butter on it lightly. I recommend raspberry or strawberry jam, since they give out the sweetest flavour and give you a tongueasm.

CHUK NORRIZZZ!!!!11
remember your fog machine FFHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by blake1221
Tell the girl relax, it's fine, and gently jam the tip inside.

ur not funny you gay piece of shit emo fag