HI! I've been stuck with some of my bands, and I wanted to know of any new band (meaning bands i don't know yet) that I should listen to? I like the bands/artists:
Cream
Jimi Hendrix
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani
White Stripes
Guns n Roses
Buckethead
Santana

These are my favorite artists, anyone have any new bands that i would like?
Thank you!
Queen, Paul Gilbert, Ted Nugent. Just some thoughts based on your bands.
If you like Guns N Roses, try checking out LA Guns - one of the bands which GNR originated from.

GNR are one of my top 5 bands, some of my other favourites in that kind of genre are Love/Hate, The Cult and Motley Crue. Is it too obvious to suggest Velvet Revolver & Slash's Snakepit as well?
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Blue Oyster Cult maybe.

EDIT: Also check out some old fusion stuff: Mahavishnu Orchestra (the first album), Return to Forever, and unrelated, but still cool: Living Color.
Last edited by kaptkegan at Jul 24, 2011,
Los Lonely Boys
The John Mayer Trio
House of Heroes
The Darkness
maybe Maylene and the Sons of Disaster?

I dunno. Just a few that pop to mind.
If you're really into the bluesey type rock with unbelievable guitar, you HAVE to check out John Mayall's Blues Breakers featuring Eric Clapton. It will blow your mind!

Based on your list o bands, it sounds like you'd enjoy early Aerosmith (Toys in The Attick era,) and also early ZZ Top. Billy Gibbons is Awesome!
Petey D

Ankle Burner & World Class Sauce Jockey

Sparrow Big Daddy Ace

Sparrow Ratrod Boss

Johnson JT50 Mirage
Last edited by Petey D at Jul 25, 2011,
Steve Lukather (of Toto) is a great guitarist, his solo albums are all brilliant, and I believe he's playing with (or on the same day) as Joe Satriani at 'Guitare en scene' in Switzerland on Saturday.