Hey, as the title suggests, I'm selling a Blackstar HT-5 Head w/ a Blackstar HT-112 cabinet including the foot-switch. I purchased them both roughly 8 months or so ago now and I only used it for a very short time after I purchased them.

They are currently located in Port Hedland, Australia, and I will post them anywhere as long as you are able to cover the postage cost.

My price is $450 for the both of them. Brand new with only a 110 cabinet instead of a 112, they are worth $550 as you can see here on musician's friend:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/blackstar-ht-series-ht-5h-and-ht-110-guitar-mini-half-stack/489746000000000

The HT-5 is the ultimate studio and practice amp, packing all the great tone and innovative features of the award-winning HT valve pedals into a two channel, footswitchable valve amp format. The patent-applied-for ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) circuit gives you infinite adjustment over the characteristics of the tone control network and takes you from the USA to the UK and any where in between. So now you can effectively design your own tone and finally find ‘the sound in your head’.

• Innovative 5 Watt valve amplifier
• 1xECC83 and 1x12BH7 valves
• Unique push pull power amp design
• Award winning HT Pedal preamp
• Two footswitchable channels
• Enhanced tone controls
• Patent-Applied-For Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)

• Fully equipped for studio or practice
• Speaker emulated output with 1x12 or 4x12 voicing
• Effects loop with effects level switch
• Footswitch included

Please excuse my poor quality camera.

Quote by Austin174
How much for just the head to 52601 in the u.s. I live in Burlington Iowa.

I'd really rather not sell them separately man as it will most likely be hard to sell the cab on it's own.
I'm gonna bump this.

PS:
Please ignore the musician's friend link in the original post. Just realised I wasn't supposed to do that.