Hello fellow guitarists!

So today is finally the day i get a proper amp. Ive been playing guitar for close to 2 years now. And since the beginning I've been playing a Spider IV 15w. Horrible, i know! At first it matched my squier bullet strat pretty well in quality and crappyness. But during this year, I've bough two significantly better guitars, a Squier Classic Vibe Tele and a Fender Classic Player strat. And I felt really bad draggin' 'em through this crappy little amp, no way did I utilize their potential.

So today i went out and bought this!

Its a Marshall Class 5 amp!

Specs:
- Power: 5W
- Preamp Valves: 2x ECC83
- Power Amp Valves: 1xEL84
- Equalisation: Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass
- Internal Speaker: Custom designed 10" 16 ohm Celestion G10F-15
- Headphone output: Jack
- Speaker / Headphone selector: On rear panel. Headphone output optimised for 32 ohms - headphones
- Extension speaker output: 16§Ù (Automatically mutes internal speaker)
- UK Made

Short Review:

Well I only just got it today, but im extremely satisfied. Its only 5w but its very loud still. Right now i live in sort of a small house in the backyard of my moms house, and when turned to 3-4 my mom, 25-30 meters away in a different building, tells me to turn it down a bit. Its only got one channel and no effects, not even a reverb, but i like the simplicity. It breaks up really well when turned at 4-6, and it has a rocking crisp distortion when cranked at high volume.
It manages to catch that reckonlizable marshall sound, and put together with my tele it produces a wicked distortion - think early zeppelin, which was exactly the tone i was going for.
I do believe its a relatively expensive amp, then considering its only 5w. The MA50 which is a full on dual channel 50watt amp, is only 100-150 bucks more. But it really does deliver and is worth every penny. Its also a damn sexy amp, i really like the design and look of this one!
Nice upgrade HNAD!
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
The best amp Marshall has put out in decades.

HNAD!!
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Oh, and i forgot to mention, i bought it used. At almost half the price of a new one, and its only 2 months old
HNAD
Very nice, Ive heard great things about those. Post a pic of your classic player, I just got one myself and they seem to be the gem of the mim strats, which I already loved.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Tried one out a little while ago and was pleasantly impressed – HNAD!
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
HNAD dude, that looks like a really nice amp. I might check one of those out just to jam on it for a while
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W