Page 1 of 2
Me and 3 other friends of mine, well we have a stalker. For the past year someone would private call us every so often and not say a thing, they would call and be silent. I think I know who it is, my other friend's ex-girlfriend. See this girl was an ugly, horrible monster of a human being. She was bitch X 10^1000. My friend would go visit her every weekend, but this wasnt enough for her, she wanted him more. When ever he would hang out with us she would call and text nonstop, it got to the point that he just ignored her when he was with us. He also ignored her alot because of the fact that she was so clingy and creepy. Ever since he started ignoring her, we've been getting private calls. I think she's trying to hangout if we're hanging out with him. He dumped her now, but she still bothers him and his MOM constantly and we still get the private calls.

I dont know what to do about this, the bitch is crazy. advice?
ಠ_ಠ
To be fair, he can't have been the greatest boyfriend if he saw her 'every weekend'...
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

She was probably just in love.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
oh yeah, there's also this little 12 year old girl stalking me on facebook. she likes every last thing and constantly talks to me. i ignore her of course. i'll just block her
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Trowzaa
To be fair, he can't have been the greatest boyfriend if he saw her 'every weekend'...

well, we're all in high school. and she lived in a different town
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by padgea7x
She was probably just in love.

so she private called us every week?

i know he was a bad boy friend for ignoring her, but she was extremely clingy and literally texted him every 2 or 3 minutes
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by stefanomire
well, we're all in high school. and she lived in a different town

Ah well I'll let him off then, either way she sounds crazy. Block her off every socialling network etc.

1) Get a ghostface mask.
2) Start killing.
3) ?????
4) Profit.

amiriteornot?
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
Quote by stefanomire
so she private called us every week?

i know he was a bad boy friend for ignoring her, but she was extremely clingy and literally texted him every 2 or 3 minutes

She wants revenge because your friend ignored her love. Love drives women crazy, I don't know from experience. From my experience, money drives women crazy.

Quote by Trowzaa
Ah well I'll let him off then, either way she sounds crazy. Block her off every socialling network etc.

we never liked her because she was the biggest bitch to us because she was jealous, so we never had her as a friend to begin with
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by sage76
1) Get a ghostface mask.
2) Start killing.
3) ?????
4) Profit.

amiriteornot?

I'm afraid not. In this case you should have said a hockey mask
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by stefanomire
we never liked her because she was the biggest bitch to us because she was jealous, so we never had her as a friend to begin with

Hmm, well if it carries on and you can prove it's her then you could just go to the police and get her done for harrassment. Simples.

Quote by Vendetta16
I'm afraid not. In this case you should have said a hockey mask

My bad. I got this....

(Invalid img)
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
Quote by sage76
My bad. I got this....

(Invalid img)

She needs to invest in some new tights and trousers.

Try telling her to stop?
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
I AM NOT A STALKER!!

err... I mean... Buy her flowers and apologize. She loves that.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by Woffelz
I wish I had a stalker.

Even if you did, it'd be very low on your list of problems to deal with

Just say to her to stop it or you will have to call the police or threaten legal action. It's really the only way to stop it, it's what i was forced to do in a similar circumstance. Even if it's just a threat.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Maybe block the number from your phone?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Don't call the police yet - have a little fun with her.

What about stalking her back, like all three of you spam call/text her like she's doing to you? If you wanna take it a bit further you could do creepy stuff like knocking on her window in the evening (if it's acessible from outside etc.)!

But be sure it really is her doing it, or you'll get in the most trouble..
Quote by Mausmaus
Don't call the police yet - have a little fun with her.

What about stalking her back, like all three of you spam call/text her like she's doing to you? If you wanna take it a bit further you could do creepy stuff like knocking on her window in the evening (if it's acessible from outside etc.)!

But be sure it really is her doing it, or you'll get in the most trouble..

Or you could not be a douche and add fuel to the fire.

Your friend already seemingly hurt this girls feelings, and doing this would simply perpetuate that.
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Gawwwww high school is cute.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Gawwwww high school is cute.

Tell me about. Every Friday there's a party at Stacy's were we all have to get down.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
You know, in England, silent phone calls can constitute to assault?

In the silence, static noises picked up by the phone when no one says anything can be quite painful to listen to.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Last edited by 剣 斧 血 at Jul 24, 2011,
Quote by 剣 斧 血
In the silence, static noises picked up by the phone when no one says anything can be quite painful to listen to.

I'm being deadly serious. There was a case a while ago. I think it was called R v Ireland. Basically, the victim feared immediate violence and the jury deemed it reasonable to think that and thus Ireland got done for assault. You don't actually have to touch someone for it to be assault
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
You know, in England, silent phone calls can constitute to assault?

In soviet russia assault constitutes to silent phone calls?

(Invalid img)
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by Gorelord666
Tell me about. Every Friday there's a party at Stacy's were we all have to get down.

If stacey's mum is there so am I!
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
I'm being deadly serious. There was a case a while ago. I think it was called R v Ireland. Basically, the victim feared immediate violence and the jury deemed it reasonable to think that and thus Ireland got done for assault. You don't actually have to touch someone for it to be assault

Oh I knew you were being serious (I did my research ) but the joke is still there to be made. Though personally I would classify it as intimidation.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
I'm not sure, but I think this counts as harassment. Call the cops, this obsessive stuff is the kind of thing that can go from "Cute, but annoying" to "Tonight at nine, tragedy strikes" in an instant.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by 剣 斧 血
Oh I knew you were being serious (I did my research ) but the joke is still there to be made. Though personally I would classify it as intimidation.

Yeah, I wasn't really paying attention to that particular law lesson. Or any of them for that matter. But somehow remembered that. I don't get how it's assault. I know for assault, as I said, the victim needs to feel a threat of immediate violence but that's pretty much two years worth of law lessons right there.

And go away Anthony.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Yeah, I wasn't really paying attention to that particular law lesson. Or any of them for that matter. But somehow remembered that. I don't get how it's assault. I know for assault, as I said, the victim needs to feel a threat of immediate violence but that's pretty much two years worth of law lessons right there.

And go away Anthony.

<3

Atleast she lives in a different town, i had the scary ass situation of them following me home after school.
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
I used to 'cyberstalk' a girl in Norway srs. There is no way to deter a true stalker, you just have to hope they get bored. It seems as though your friend who actually went out with her is the cause so if you ditch him it will probably stop. She's probably an amateur though so nothing to worry about.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Eric_Fail
I used to 'cyberstalk' a girl in Norway srs. There is no way to deter a true stalker, you just have to hope they get bored. It seems as though your friend who actually went out with her is the cause so if you ditch him it will probably stop. She's probably an amateur though so nothing to worry about.

Whilst this is probably not the root of Eric_Fails problems, it lends a vivid image into how increasingly stupid and moronic Eric_Fail is
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Page 1 of 2