So I found them on the internets and they look nice and are cheap how do the sound play and feel are they made with good craftsmanship?
MY GEAR:
Epiphone Sheraton 2
Takamine Jasmine J33?
60's J bass copy (trying to sell or trade)
fender mustang 1
Victoria Regal II
big muff
seed of life overdrive

"We make music for hipster strippers" Dan Auerbach
Quote by fmonzo27
So I found them on the internets and they look nice and are cheap how do the sound play and feel are they made with good craftsmanship?

Never played one, but Ive heard about them.

You know that old saying "you get what you pay for"....

...Works well with guitars, don't it?
Where's Waldo?
Yeah i would say they aren't amazing guitar and are pretty much what you pay for.
BUT if you are looking for a decent cheap priced guitar take a look at agile guitars...
they are comparible to classic vibe squiers and epi standards. The thing is, they use a much better stock p/u than any other cheap guitar, they are better than Duncan designed.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
they are comparible to classic vibe squiers and epi standards. The thing is, they use a much better stock p/u than any other cheap guitar, they are better than Duncan designed.

Plus imo they look alot cooler
MY GEAR:
Epiphone Sheraton 2
Takamine Jasmine J33?
fender mustang 1
Victoria Regal II
big muff
seed of life overdrive

I've owned one of the teles for over a year and it is a decent guitar. The pickguard cut is a little rough around the neck, and some of the frets weren't great (nothing major affecting playability, just not as perfect as I'd like them). Overall it looks pretty good, though (and the satin neck feels great).

Sounds fine to me as well. Definitely beats other guitars in the price range and higher, though you cannot compare it to more than a mid-range guitar of course, as that's just not what it is. For the price, you cannot really go wrong - just don't expect $1000 quality. Remember you might also have to put a little work into it, as in normal set-up stuff, to make it play great.
Quote by MrFndr
I've owned one of the teles for over a year and it is a decent guitar. The pickguard cut is a little rough around the neck, and some of the frets weren't great (nothing major affecting playability, just not as perfect as I'd like them). Overall it looks pretty good, though (and the satin neck feels great).

Sounds fine to me as well. Definitely beats other guitars in the price range and higher, though you cannot compare it to more than a mid-range guitar of course, as that's just not what it is. For the price, you cannot really go wrong - just don't expect $1000 quality. Remember you might also have to put a little work into it, as in normal set-up stuff, to make it play great.

Yea as i suspect I am looking into the flame maple tele in a cherry burst with a maple neck as of right now they only have one with a rosewood neck but oh well i can wait also i have been dying to know how their p90's are
MY GEAR:
Epiphone Sheraton 2
Takamine Jasmine J33?
fender mustang 1
Victoria Regal II
big muff
seed of life overdrive