Hey im looking on a used CIJ Jaguar made in 2000, it has been modded with 2 Tonerider Alnico II Classic humbuckers and the bridge has been replaced with a Tune-o-matic bridge.
It seems to be in a pretty good condition.
What do you think its worth?
Quote by RiseTheFallen
Hey im looking on a used CIJ Jaguar made in 2000, it has been modded with 2 Tonerider Alnico II Classic humbuckers and the bridge has been replaced with a Tune-o-matic bridge.
It seems to be in a pretty good condition.
What do you think its worth?

it's worth what you'd pay for it. unless you want those specs the guitar has no real resale value. anyone that wants a jaguar wouldn't touch it as it has been heavily altered. if you like it great figure out what it's worth to you but the resale value is what you can get out of the parts.
Im not really that into buying it cause as you said it has been so heavily altered so it doesnt really feel like a jaguar anymore.
Sorry for my bad english and thank you all!
Cheers
yea on average MIJ or CIJ bring a few more bucks than a MIM, at least here that's the scenario.
Quote by beckyjc
TOMs dont belong in jags.

Nor do humbuckers.

Im not sure of the conversion rates but i reckon around £300.

I was literally just about to say exactly this.

CIJs have 7.5" radius fretboards across the board. I personally didn't get on with them, you might.

I still reckon you should get a real Jag with some (upgraded) single coils in there.
One can say FRs don't belong in Strats; but, I love my MIJ Fender Strat with a FR.
Quote by Duv
I was literally just about to say exactly this.

CIJs have 7.5" radius fretboards across the board. I personally didn't get on with them, you might.

I still reckon you should get a real Jag with some (upgraded) single coils in there.
No.