I am just looking into some other really cool (and really expensive -_- ) guitars...And so far I am most impressed with the Horizon Fr-2...what other guitars would you guys recommend I check out that is in a similar class to this guitar?

I currently own an Ibanez Rg1570z which I love...and some people have told me I should look into another design other than a superstrat...but so far...I havent been too thrilled over V guitars and Les paul styled ones...

Anyways, suggest away please!
oh and I play metal (all different genres) and soft instrumental pieces as well.
Quote by Zerox8610
Hmmmm what about X shaped guitars??? e.g. Ibanez Xiphos, Jackson Warrior

Facepalm
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
Quote by DamagingExcess
Facepalm

-___- *Sigh* I love this forum.

Anyway. You might want to check them out too. The Jackson warrior USA models are the only ones with thru necks I believe, the rest seem to be bolt on. The Xiphos I don't know about neck wise.

Don't mind the asses around here. Most people will actually try to do something to help.

But there's nothing wrong with having multiple "super strat" guitars tho. Get what you like! Jacksons are great, ESP would be awesome too.
Quote by Zerox8610
-___- *Sigh* I love this forum.

Anyway. You might want to check them out too. The Jackson warrior USA models are the only ones with thru necks I believe, the rest seem to be bolt on. The Xiphos I don't know about neck wise.

Don't mind the asses around here. Most people will actually try to do something to help.

But there's nothing wrong with having multiple "super strat" guitars tho. Get what you like! Jacksons are great, ESP would be awesome too.

Sorry bout that. I was in a shitty mood.
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
When you're talking about guitars in that price level, forget everything that anybody else tells you. You gotta just go with what feels best in your hand. Ignore reviews, spec and marketting. Play some guitars, buy the one that feels best to you.
Quote by grohl1987
When you're talking about guitars in that price level, forget everything that anybody else tells you. You gotta just go with what feels best in your hand. Ignore reviews, spec and marketting. Play some guitars, buy the one that feels best to you.

Thing is... where are you gonna play a guitar that pricey? Most shops I've seen don't keep guitars that expensive because they're harder to sell.