First off I have a peavey JSX half stack. I just have a boss gt10 multieffects pedal and it has worked just fine. Ive been getting into more hardcore and metal music so I am going to buy an ISP Decimator. Would I be able to use this with the multieffects pedal? If I can how exactly would I plug it in??
You can use it yes, your best bet would probably be putting it in the effects loop of the amp if it has one. If not just run it in front of the amp after the boss
Quote by whoomit
smoke weed chill an watvch rugrats errday
Quote by ibanezeagle18
First off I have a peavey JSX half stack. I just have a boss gt10 multieffects pedal and it has worked just fine. Ive been getting into more hardcore and metal music so I am going to buy an ISP Decimator. Would I be able to use this with the multieffects pedal? If I can how exactly would I plug it in??

you should plug it, after the multi effects, or else, there wont be a clean signal into the mfx, therefore, making things as the tuner, work improperly.

I dont know the GT-10 and i dont even know if this exists in any mfx pedal at all ( if it doesnt exist, i call dibs! xDD), but if it has an external effect loop you should plug it there
Quote by tntero
you should plug it, after the multi effects, or else, there wont be a clean signal into the mfx, therefore, making things as the tuner, work improperly.

I dont know the GT-10 and i dont even know if this exists in any mfx pedal at all ( if it doesnt exist, i call dibs! xDD), but if it has an external effect loop you should plug it there

I just checked it does have an EXT Loop. Would it work the best through there?
Quote by ibanezeagle18
I just checked it does have an EXT Loop. Would it work the best through there?

possibly, i think you should try for yourself, but i think the EXT Loop of the mfx will probably enable a better interaction with the other effects on the unit, and depending on unit, it might be able to program patches to include the loop or not, thus including that distortion or not