Hey UG,

I've given my Ibanez S a beautiful new paint-job and all I need are the pickups to finish the job. I ordered a Dimario PAF Pro for the bridge which has already shipped and is sitting next to my keyboard. I also ordered a Liquifire, only to find out it's severely backordered on Musician's Friend and now Guitarcenter. Now, I really had my heart set on a Liquifire but it appears they're out of stock almost everywhere. I play progressive rock- I love those glassy lead tones that the liquifire gives on the higher notes. I need a neck pickup that can handle a variety of styles while giving my thin little guitar some extra thickness. Harmonics and sustain are a must.

Now, does anyone know a bridge pickup that can fit the bill better than a liquifire? If not, is there a place that isn't out of stock on them? Your personal pickup recommendations have been requested! Also any gear sites that are reliable and not out of stock. Thanks UG!
I really enjoy the Dimarzio Humbucker from Hell in the neck of my Ibanez S
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
I believe the Air Norton is closest to the Liquifire. It may sound more noodley, less glassy, however, but I think thats what Petrucci used before the new album. Did you check Ebay? I'm sure there will be some Liquifire on there if you check!
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by AcousticMirror
bare knuckle nailbombs.

Into a semi-hollow, leaned up against the speaker cabinet :p
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."