Hi, I was wondering if I could get some info about Mayhem this year. I want to go, but only for megadeth and maybe disturbed if there playing one after another. Pretty much I just need to know what time they play this year. Thanks
It's some kind of fest, sorry man, that's all I know.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
well your using the internet..im pretty sure they have a website
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
It was Machine Head, Megadeth, Godsmack, then Disturbed on the main stage starting at around 5-6ish when they came to my town, could be different for yours tho.
Quote by tomc2
And how long did megadeth play? is it worth paying 50 bucks for just them?

The bands on main stage at Mayhem/Warped play roughly 45 minutes to an hour long sets. As for what time they play, you won't know until you get there. That's when they give the schedule for that venues bands times. IMO, no, it would be a terrible idea to throw away 50 dollars just to see megadeath. There's no point in going to an event like Mayhem if you just wanna see 1 band.
PSN - Boosted928